Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Vanity Pets

Phlar
04.14.2012 , 03:00 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AbyssWyrm View Post
Its -3085, -1756. You cant access 3085 at all
probably deleted when i was cleaning up some stuff. Corrected it now. Thanks!
=// Leader of \\=
E t e r n i t y
=// [EU|PVP] Legions of Lettow | PvE Focus | Eternity Site \\=

Laenaria
04.14.2012 , 03:01 AM | #22
This should go in the new player forums as well, and should include other vanity pets to turn it into a full guide of all the pets, not just the new ones.

Darlazy
04.14.2012 , 03:09 AM | #23
can these eggs be sold? might explain why ppl are camping them

MrCrisp
04.14.2012 , 03:26 AM | #24
Subbed.
ACK...I pre ordered and still don't have my super awesome mohawk grenade yet!!!

dipstik
04.14.2012 , 03:28 AM | #25
Think you need to add a rhakghoul section

amnie
04.14.2012 , 05:29 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Rutrict View Post
Hutt Observer
For Empire – This pet can be purchased from Nongta Collectors Edition vendor on Vaiken Spacedock – Upper Ring (Imperial Fleet) for 25,000 credits.

Interrogation Droid
This pet can be purchased from the Dark Side vendor (For Republic – Vindir located on the Republic Fleet Station) for 25,000 credits. Requires Dark Side Level III or above.

Little Sandcrawler
This pet can be purchased from the Light Side vendor for 25,000 credits (on the Republic Fleet Station – Mira Light Side Vendor (X:-4512, Y:-4764)). Requires Light Level III or above.

Minimech CE
This pet is part of the Collector’s Edition or Digital Copy version of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Mouse Droid
Available from the Security Key vendor for 25,000 credits (For Republic – Tamin Republic Fleet, For Empire – Toth Imperial Fleet Vaiken Spacedocks).

The Czerka Eye
For Empire – This pet can be purchased in the Dorn Base – Command Center on Hoth from Grady – Social Items vendor (X:-2639, Y:874) for 25,000 credits. Requires Social Level VII

MO-GUL Thrall Droid
Dropped off of Karagga the Unyielding in Karaggas Palace Operation.
I have the Hutt Observer on my Smuggler. both CE vendors sell it. same goes for the LS/DS pets. they are not linked to faction. (I'm pretty sure you can get the Czerka eye for Republic side aswell, I've just not checked yet. I might aswell..)

and on topic:

I am .so. glad I got my birdie yesterday morning before the guides showed up. ha. people on my server are camping the spawn points :P

Marcari
04.14.2012 , 05:32 AM | #27
I made a guide for the Orokeet pet yesterday. Hope it helps you

http://youtu.be/KCjLm-nzmTc

Kaliren
04.14.2012 , 10:56 AM | #28
subscribing
Proud officer of <Dark Aftermath>,The Bastion
Now open recruiting! /whisper me!
Yseult, Medic Operative
Alts- (empire) Otsana, Aluel; (republic) Raefn

monkgryphon
04.14.2012 , 11:12 AM | #29
Where's the raklings in this guide? Or maybe a list of already purchasable droid pets?

ZanderSol
04.14.2012 , 11:35 AM | #30
Timers are up in air. Its been 5 hours since the last guy picked up the egg at the bridge nest on my server and it still hasn't spawned. And I've been waiting this whole time.

Waiting is doing wonders for my term papers though. Nearly done with one of them.

Edit: Current time for the bridge Nest respawn was 5 hours and 17 minutes(spawned about a minute after i posted Lol). And everyone else who was waiting logged off in frustration. Yay me!
Galaxies-Chilastra- Zanderz(Mon Cal Ent) and Zander'So(LSJ Human)

Jedi Shadow and Imperial Operative