Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Guide: Vanity Pets


SilentKitty's Avatar


SilentKitty
08.06.2012 , 09:18 AM | #151
I would love to have a little nexu-pet! Would be very happy if the added that.

imperialmerc's Avatar


imperialmerc
08.06.2012 , 02:33 PM | #152
I want a rancor.
Lagro level 55 Mercenary Sezzid level 55 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 30 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kell'ia level 23 Jedi Sage
Liadra level 14 Sith Assassin You're going down

Newyankalt's Avatar


Newyankalt
08.11.2012 , 02:29 PM | #153
Wampa pet

SMOKESRAlN's Avatar


SMOKESRAlN
08.12.2012 , 01:54 AM | #154
what there is more, wow im over here thinking their is only two pets out...... i know im a noob, but amazing guide though

SMOKESRAlN's Avatar


SMOKESRAlN
08.12.2012 , 01:56 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
I would love to have a little nexu-pet! Would be very happy if the added that.
i totally agree

SMOKESRAlN's Avatar


SMOKESRAlN
08.12.2012 , 01:57 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by imperialmerc View Post
I want a rancor.
and yes a rancor would also be awesome

Jenemi's Avatar


Jenemi
08.12.2012 , 09:29 AM | #157
This isn't really a topic to suggest pets ^^; There is one though.

Anyway, on the subject of this one, it is starting to get a bit outdated. Does anyone know if the OP still plays or if someone should make a new one?
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

SilentKitty's Avatar


SilentKitty
08.12.2012 , 04:38 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
This isn't really a topic to suggest pets ^^; There is one though.

Anyway, on the subject of this one, it is starting to get a bit outdated. Does anyone know if the OP still plays or if someone should make a new one?
Have no idea, it's still vacation-time in my corner of the world, one can't really be sure. Just see if anything happens in a few days. But I enjoy the vanity-pets so it would be nice with a updated page.

And on that note, my JK can finally get the Czerka-droid yay!

Jenemi's Avatar


Jenemi
08.12.2012 , 06:19 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
Have no idea, it's still vacation-time in my corner of the world, one can't really be sure. Just see if anything happens in a few days. But I enjoy the vanity-pets so it would be nice with a updated page.

And on that note, my JK can finally get the Czerka-droid yay!
Just according to their profile, they haven't been on the forums for over a month @-@

Awesome Congrats.

SMOKESRAIN - There are currently 21 officially out and confirmed pets (Though, one of them hasn't been confirmed as to where it is gotten from :/). 3 others are in the game and most likely out, but not confirmed (People are thinking they may be part of the next World Event) and 5 Beta Pets that have yet to be in the live game.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Telanis's Avatar


Telanis
08.19.2012 , 11:32 AM | #160
Lobelot and Hagnofarl are out, they come from the Chevin Conglomerate world event (The Grand Acquisitions Race).