Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to obtain new color crystal recipes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
How to obtain new color crystal recipes

Gandaluga
04.13.2012 , 08:24 PM | #11
WHat about for lower levels?

Are any new saber colors available for people beolow 35+ ?

ErikModi
04.13.2012 , 08:39 PM | #12
Magenta crystal schem, level 31, off of Trapjaw today. Purple quality, +16 Endurance, requires Artifice 400.
Jedi vs. Sith, Page 97, column 2, paragraph 4, line 1:

Prior to the Battle of Ruusan, the Jedi used crystals from many different sources, and ignited lightsabers in every known hue, including purple, orange, and gold.

gabavan
04.14.2012 , 12:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Praxis_ View Post
Expected a response like that. It wasn't even an elite mob from inside the tower where you do the heroic daily, just one of the strongs in a pack outside. No way to prove it so you can enjoy not believing me.
Excuse my ignorance and sudden burst, I was a part of a group today doing the heroic when it sure enough dropped for me as well. But then my comment now goes to BW on why such a rare gem would be so easy to come by? I sold the +33 ones way back and made millions but if these are same stats(+41) and easy to come by its not worth the prestige. I wanna crit craft them for extra stats. Say +45_ if it's crit crafted
Flyboy Judo, Jugg Tank/FC 16/25
<PKarriers>

CDXJess
04.14.2012 , 01:29 PM | #14
I also looted the level 31 schematic off of trapjaw this morning. Wondering if he drops it every time because I got it off him on the first try. Not an instant respawn, so I didn't try again.

Alec_Fortescue
04.14.2012 , 07:10 PM | #15
I'd just like to contribute and confirm that magenta schematic (41 to stats) drops from the trash in the new heroic area on Corellia. However, no one reported anything else than Endurance so far. being able to loot it there might be an oversight so go farming before it gets fixed.

ReverendSID
04.25.2012 , 04:37 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I'd just like to contribute and confirm that magenta schematic (41 to stats) drops from the trash in the new heroic area on Corellia. However, no one reported anything else than Endurance so far. being able to loot it there might be an oversight so go farming before it gets fixed.
Old thread I know, but not an oversight. The patch notes state that they drop in the new daily area on Corellia, so it's very intentional.