Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] 1.2 Dailies and PvE Gearing

elitenz
04.16.2012 , 06:12 PM | #21
Very well done it's great to see people taking there time to write these up to help other players hope you do more wonderful posts like this.

Tyresog
04.18.2012 , 02:43 PM | #22
First off, fan-freakin-tastic post!

Now to my quick question/comment...is it just me or does the stat difference between BH and campaign seem negligable? Going off dulfy's info on her site and it just seems odd to me

lironBD
04.20.2012 , 06:50 PM | #23
Thank you very much for the guide was fun to read and answered a lot of my questions.

Right now I'm a dps sorcerer on pve server.

I do warzones few times a day and got half BM set (the rest is recruit).

My question is should I got full time pvp WZ to get the full BM set and then try new new operations and FP HM and nightmare?

Managed to finish today kaon on hard mode with a very experienced group but then went to check the columi and tionease gear and the stat (for sorcerers at least) are worst then BM gear.
So shouldn't be more effective to get BM set from pvp using daily and weekly quests + the normal medal rewards instead of grinding for low level pve set and then go for the "Black Hole" set?
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

http://www.swtor.com/r/NP7bNn \ Buddy invite

Iwipe
04.21.2012 , 06:46 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by lironBD View Post
Thank you very much for the guide was fun to read and answered a lot of my questions.

Right now I'm a dps sorcerer on pve server.

I do warzones few times a day and got half BM set (the rest is recruit).

My question is should I got full time pvp WZ to get the full BM set and then try new new operations and FP HM and nightmare?

Managed to finish today kaon on hard mode with a very experienced group but then went to check the columi and tionease gear and the stat (for sorcerers at least) are worst then BM gear.
So shouldn't be more effective to get BM set from pvp using daily and weekly quests + the normal medal rewards instead of grinding for low level pve set and then go for the "Black Hole" set?
Battlemaster set is pretty decent, you can go right to Rakata. Had an operative friend that raided with in full battlemaster (with augments) in storymode EC and she did fine

Iwipe
04.21.2012 , 06:47 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyresog View Post
First off, fan-freakin-tastic post!

Now to my quick question/comment...is it just me or does the stat difference between BH and campaign seem negligable? Going off dulfy's info on her site and it just seems odd to me
Black Hole does not have a set bonus and has the same armor rating as Campaign, it is meant to be a set you can swap/pull mods from for additional stats variety.

WarriorHippy
04.22.2012 , 10:39 AM | #26
Having recently reached level 50 I have found this post most useful. Thanx!

Thats all

"... There is no Death. There is only the Force."

Thebazilly
04.23.2012 , 10:23 AM | #27
I <3 you, Dulfy. I just got to 50 on my main and had no idea where to go from there. This was immensely useful.

Blockk
04.24.2012 , 01:12 AM | #28
straight to the land of Bookmarked

On ya Duffy
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Jedi

lornethedemon
04.24.2012 , 04:00 AM | #29
Thanks for post!

snowmon
04.24.2012 , 08:53 AM | #30
i like what you do for the community round here, but i just have 1 issue with this post

what do you think you are doing telling people to ding 50 and buy Recruit gear??? that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard and i suggest anyone reading this to NOT buy Recruit gear UNLESS you are intending on doing PvP, please do not go in to HMs with this crap.

what she should be telling you is onec you hit 47 get back to Belsavis and start doing your dailies for the tokens and epic mod rewards buy the time to hit 50 you will be almost kited out, then all you need to do is pop over to the GTN and buy the rest, it will be ALOT cheaper.

this is exactly what i did at the weekend when my Operative hit 50 saturday night.

i implore you, DO NOT buy Recruit gear if you are headed in the PvE direction, its just terrible.
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server