Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

30 days Free???

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HyBRiDz
04.13.2012 , 11:48 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KongeMeier View Post
I strongly agree with this!! See my signature!
lol since pre-order and not even 1 50? i got a 2nd 50 a week before the patch. dude. seriously..
TK-6686
SITH ORDER (ASIA PACIFIC)(Master Dar'Nala) +8GMT
Republic Scum (ASIA PACIFIC)(Master Dar'Nala) +8GMT
gamers needed!!

Vylettes
04.13.2012 , 11:49 AM | #12
Because its the level 50s who have run out of content and are in danger of quitting.

If you are constantly leveling up different characters and have not reached 50, you are still experiencing the content.

Next you want to complain about how inactive accounts get a few days free to come back and try out the game again? Nearly every single MMO does that trick

GreySix
04.13.2012 , 11:49 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Lets say there is this restaurant you go to that also has a club. You are a loyal customer to the restaurant portion, but you don't go to the club. The company decides to reward its club customers with a free drink program for people that frequent the club. Do you, as a paying customer to the restaurant portion storm into the building and demand that you DESERVE a reward as well? No, of course you don't, because you know that you are not the part of the customer base that is being rewarded.
Again, those who go to exclusive clubs to which restaurants may be attached pay more for the privilege, which is most certainly not the case for Level 50 types, vice those with characters below 50.

unicornfive
04.13.2012 , 11:50 AM | #14
I meet the requirements and i havent seen any "30-days free" on my account yet

KindBudhArsh
04.13.2012 , 11:52 AM | #15
Being a slacker doesnt pay off now does it?

Emziekrules
04.13.2012 , 11:52 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by unicornfive View Post
^This is the case for me aswell, i just hitted level 50 last week and should meet the requirements myself.

Lytzo
04.13.2012 , 11:52 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by unicornfive View Post
No worries, you will get the mail if you do meet the requirements.
I'm just looking for that moment to drop my Jedi knickers and pull out my real light saber.
RAID and KOTOR ill never forget you.

TaramCaldar
04.13.2012 , 11:54 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by KongeMeier View Post
I strongly agree with this!! See my signature!
Thanks I've been trying to think of a signature for a long time now.... this fits perfectly as I'm also a pre-subber who's played religously since release.

The analogy of a 'club' member is also pathetic since it totally discounts the fact that being level 50 isn't being in any form of club. There are 50's that just started playing last month. I've been playing, and paying, far longer... and paid MORE for the game than they did.

I'm not saying I DESERVE 30 free days... but I certainly deserve it more than someone who started playing a month ago and powered to 50 while I was merilly making, deleting, making, deleting, tweaking and trying every class/race combo til I found just the ones that suited me and just haven't gotten around to hitting 50 yet. In EQ1 it was the same where '50' was some magic number.... I didn't get my first 50 until 9 months after release in EQ1 I will probably have one sooner than that in SWTOR but still... it's kind of a slap in the fact to those of us who have been paying for this game longer than most current 50's to see them getting 30 days free time while we get pretty much ignored.

Mind you, I don't care if I get 30 days or not... I just think giving any gift to your 'loyal customers' and basing it on an arbitrary 'level' is silly since that level has absolutely nothing to do with how loyal those customers are.

Kindajenin
04.13.2012 , 11:56 AM | #19 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

We apologize for the problems that have occurred today and we are giving everyone a full day of compensation.

Please see the post from Joveth Gonzalez.

Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Leggomy
04.13.2012 , 11:57 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TaramCaldar View Post
Thanks I've been trying to think of a signature for a long time now.... this fits perfectly as I'm also a pre-subber who's played religously since release.

The analogy of a 'club' member is also pathetic since it totally discounts the fact that being level 50 isn't being in any form of club. There are 50's that just started playing last month. I've been playing, and paying, far longer... and paid MORE for the game than they did.

I'm not saying I DESERVE 30 free days... but I certainly deserve it more than someone who started playing a month ago and powered to 50 while I was merilly making, deleting, making, deleting, tweaking and trying every class/race combo til I found just the ones that suited me and just haven't gotten around to hitting 50 yet. In EQ1 it was the same where '50' was some magic number.... I didn't get my first 50 until 9 months after release in EQ1 I will probably have one sooner than that in SWTOR but still... it's kind of a slap in the fact to those of us who have been paying for this game longer than most current 50's to see them getting 30 days free time while we get pretty much ignored.
Can't you just be happy for others instead of being spiteful and envious? You do not qualify for whatever reason why is that so hard to accept?