Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Win a Life-Sized Figure of Darth Malgus

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Win a Life-Sized Figure of Darth Malgus
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JessieColt's Avatar


JessieColt
04.29.2012 , 06:27 PM | #591
I entered to win. I don't really want it. I have no place to put it and the scarring on the face is ugly.
If I win, I will re-gift it.

As someone else said. You pay Shipping. COD.

Only people outside of the Continuous USA will be eligible. (this means if you live in Hawaii or Alaska, you can enter).
___
Dameone, LvL 50 Gunslinger: Crevasse City
Katbrak, LvL 35 Bounty Hunter: Crevasse City
Raffick, LvL 50 Sith Inquisitor: Canderous Ordo

ItsMattsFault's Avatar


ItsMattsFault
04.29.2012 , 06:38 PM | #592
Who cares if you have to pay shipping? You shell out the payment, then list it on Ebay for the valued price (at $6000), and nerds WILL come. And they'll come with more money. A lot more money.

Utopianfubr's Avatar


Utopianfubr
04.30.2012 , 10:51 AM | #593
This is complete rubbish. Are you going to do a European competition too? You can blame the laws all you want. But what self respecting company holds competitions for just the american part of their sale base?
Oh an American company.. If they were truly serious about doing a proper competition they would do something everyone could apply too. Enough said.

Is it the same people holding these competitions as the ones fixing the bugs what never get fixed? or the guys who hire 1 gm to deal with 1000's of tickets?

Getting close to my tether and i shall be going back to Blizard soon bioware.

JeramieCrowe's Avatar


JeramieCrowe
04.30.2012 , 11:03 AM | #594
Quote: Originally Posted by Utopianfubr View Post
This is complete rubbish. Are you going to do a European competition too? You can blame the laws all you want. But what self respecting company holds competitions for just the american part of their sale base?
Oh an American company.. If they were truly serious about doing a proper competition they would do something everyone could apply too. Enough said.

Is it the same people holding these competitions as the ones fixing the bugs what never get fixed? or the guys who hire 1 gm to deal with 1000's of tickets?

Getting close to my tether and i shall be going back to Blizard soon bioware.
Yeah, because Blizzard just NEVER has contests that are eligible to U.S. residents only!!

Oh, wait...

Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

dprijadi's Avatar


dprijadi
04.30.2012 , 11:20 AM | #595
Quote: Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
I want a life-sized figure of Satele Shan!!!
true

a life sized satele shan (the younger) is much more preferable than this despicable sith..

SWTOR should be about the good jedi , not pampering to the evil empire players..

GhostDrone's Avatar


GhostDrone
04.30.2012 , 11:25 AM | #596
Quote: Originally Posted by dprijadi View Post
true

a life sized satele shan (the younger) is much more preferable than this despicable sith..

SWTOR should be about the good jedi , not pampering to the evil empire players..
There are evil Jedi. There are good Sith.

You should do some research on Malgus before calling him flat out evil (By research i mean read the Wookiepedia page, lol.)

""He's definitely not a hero, and he's not an anti-hero. My goal was to create a character that readers can respect but still abhor. I very much enjoy writing characters who live in a moral twilight."
―Paul S. Kemp, on developing Malgus for The Old Republic: Deceived"

JeramieCrowe's Avatar


JeramieCrowe
04.30.2012 , 11:28 AM | #597
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
There are evil Jedi. There are good Sith.

You should do some research on Malgus before calling him flat out evil (By research i mean read the Wookiepedia page, lol.)

""He's definitely not a hero, and he's not an anti-hero. My goal was to create a character that readers can respect but still abhor. I very much enjoy writing characters who live in a moral twilight."
―Paul S. Kemp, on developing Malgus for The Old Republic: Deceived"
Read the book, excellent. Malgus was well done.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

GhostDrone's Avatar


GhostDrone
04.30.2012 , 11:44 AM | #598
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
Read the book, excellent. Malgus was well done.
I have. An awesome new character that i am a very huge fan of.

dport's Avatar


dport
05.31.2012 , 05:27 AM | #599
im guessing something of that size to be shipped will be around 300 bucks or so. Still, to win something thats worth 6 grand ill pay a couple hundred bucks to ship. gotta nice spot all ready for it if I win (crosses fingers)