Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

compensation for down times?


Icebergy's Avatar


Icebergy
04.13.2012 , 11:10 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Luxorxp View Post
What about all day yesterday? Not to mention it was not just down, but I had to reinstall the entire game like many others, ALL BECAUSE, AND ONLY BECAUSE, they sent out bad corrupt patches to early.

That's easily $1, plus the aggravation of installing it all again, plus losing all my hotkeys and such.... wow, huge headache. All to play a game that I PAY MONTHLY FOR. You are not thinking clearly.

If they were a good company, they would refune the money due....... because its due, I got nothing for my $$$. Literally nothing. I had to WORK, literally do computer work, to get the game working again. They OWE ME. If you don't think so, you don't make $25-50 an hour on the computer like me do you?
They gave you three free days for that...you just failed so hard...
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

HunchaBoes's Avatar


HunchaBoes
04.13.2012 , 11:10 AM | #12
You could find .16$ walking along to the edge of your driveway... and certainly walking to about any place where you could actually buy some bazooka joe bubble gum with it.

Find a penny, pick it up....

Mannce's Avatar


Mannce
04.13.2012 , 11:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Luxorxp View Post
What about all day yesterday? Not to mention it was not just down, but I had to reinstall the entire game like many others, ALL BECAUSE, AND ONLY BECAUSE, they sent out bad corrupt patches to early.

That's easily $1, plus the aggravation of installing it all again, plus losing all my hotkeys and such.... wow, huge headache. All to play a game that I PAY MONTHLY FOR. You are not thinking clearly.

If they were a good company, they would refune the money due....... because its due, I got nothing for my $$$. Literally nothing. I had to WORK, literally do computer work, to get the game working again. They OWE ME. If you don't think so, you don't make $25-50 an hour on the computer like me do you?
The servers were up early yesterday. And I played all day no issue. You must not be very good at your job if it took you ALL day to fix a down load. I'd get a new ISP, what your D/L speed 1.2 mbs?

Luxorxp's Avatar


Luxorxp
04.13.2012 , 11:12 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
They gave you three free days for that...you just failed so hard...
I failed huh? Then where is the information on 3 free days? Not posted anywhere noticable..... so yeah, you failed at calling someone failed since you have no proof.
BWOOP BWOOP!

HunchaBoes's Avatar


HunchaBoes
04.13.2012 , 11:12 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Luxorxp View Post
I already made a thread about this... they will close this, and forward you to a thread that totally doesn't not talk about getting free game time.

They will do whatever it takes to not payback what their customers are due..... especially deleting posts about proving this bad point.

Never forget this main point............ THIS IS ALL CAUSED BY THEIR LACK OF TESTING AND SUCH. 100% their fault, not ours. And its costing me extra time to reinstall it all.... 5+ hours wasted yesterday trying to fix their screw up corrupt patch installation, and I got to play for maybe 2 or 3, and then I canont play again.


We should be due 7 days, especially if people get 30 days for being level 50! ***, give us what we PAID FOR ALREADY. You are voiding your contract for $14.99. One day is worthy, but 2 days in a row, all based off of piss poor patch design and installation..... why should I pay for that?
Funny... Corrupt patch files? My girlfriend was downloading the 1.2patch at like 5AM central time...and her game seems to be working fine..

Luxorxp's Avatar


Luxorxp
04.13.2012 , 11:13 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannce View Post
The servers were up early yesterday. And I played all day no issue. You must not be very good at your job if it took you ALL day to fix a down load.
You are ignorant... you did not get the pre-sent corrupt patch like 1,000+ people reported yesterday. THanks to people like me, you had no issues. Read up on the support subforum ..... there was a 20+ page thread all day of people posting "bad corrupt patch" being sent. Again, ignorance or just trolling?
BWOOP BWOOP!

Mannce's Avatar


Mannce
04.13.2012 , 11:14 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by HunchaBoes View Post
Funny... Corrupt patch files? My girlfriend was downloading the 1.2patch at like 5AM central time...and her game seems to be working fine..
Nah there was a screw up the day before. Basicaly they were told, reinstall the client, or wait till the patch comes out. He CHOOSE to do the first. He could have as easily waited.

Zalanox's Avatar


Zalanox
04.13.2012 , 11:15 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Luxorxp View Post
You are ignorant... you did not get the pre-sent corrupt patch like 1,000+ people reported yesterday. THanks to people like me, you had no issues. Read up on the support subforum ..... there was a 20+ page thread all day of people posting "bad corrupt patch" being sent. Again, ignorance or just trolling?
He didn't get it, so it doesn't exist in his little bubble world.

Mannce's Avatar


Mannce
04.13.2012 , 11:18 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Luxorxp View Post
You are ignorant... you did not get the pre-sent corrupt patch like 1,000+ people reported yesterday. THanks to people like me, you had no issues. Read up on the support subforum ..... there was a 20+ page thread all day of people posting "bad corrupt patch" being sent. Again, ignorance or just trolling?
Sucks to be you I guess. Chill out brah. First time playing a pc game?

slimnoche's Avatar


slimnoche
04.13.2012 , 11:18 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by HunchaBoes View Post
Someone already did the math...

Your downtime for today amounts to a max of $0.14-$0.16USD... If you want compensation, bioware suggests you look between the seat cushions of your living room couch.

Thanks.
Congratz my friend you get +1 internetz for a awesome post!
"I used to buy a lot of M&Ms, but then I switched to aspirin. I find if you hand your friend two aspirin, he doesn't look at you like you're selfish. -Mitch Hedberg