Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No gametime today

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Icebergy
04.13.2012 , 11:13 AM | #11
While I am sure they will give us something, you really need to chill the heck out. They just gave us 30 days free.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

silent-sniper
04.13.2012 , 11:13 AM | #12
I know I am not entitled to extra time or anything, but it would give us customers a lot more respect for bioware and would go a long way to improving peoples current opinion of their CS. Sorry if it came across as me demanding compensation.

silent-sniper
04.13.2012 , 11:17 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
While I am sure they will give us something, you really need to chill the heck out. They just gave us 30 days free.
I am quite chilled tbh, it may not come across like that, I was laughing when I first realised bioware made a mistake

Agnostix
04.13.2012 , 11:19 AM | #14
Hey man, Im an american living in the UK, and I also took the day off to play. We all got ****ed in the UK, but I can probaly predict there will be no compensation. These people talking about other MMOs, or WOW for example never had this many **** ups... I was playing that since 2004... this is the worst Ive had it (I dont care about any of your long descriptions about how bad it "can" be), and I understand thats hard for you people to comprehend while you insult this poor guy who just was asking or suggesting a little bit of compensation. But hey man, the option to unsubscribe is totally up to you, if the thought crossed your mind you dont need approval from any of the ******es and trolls on these forums. I thought about it, but hey theres pubs outside and plenty of drinking to do till I return home and play this piece of **** game.

VonGriffin
04.13.2012 , 11:19 AM | #15
Quote:
and as a generally rule has fantastic CS
in what alternative universe?

silent-sniper
04.13.2012 , 11:22 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aieny View Post
Actually, it's more like you pay for unlimited boat rides for a month, as long as the boats are running. A storm keeps the boats from running one day, you won't necessarily be compensated for that day....after all, you paid on the understanding that the service will not always be available.
Yes. But in that situation a storm cannot be controlled by the boat owner, in this, bioware has made a mistake, yes I understand there is downtime in mmo's, I will accept it, I don't mind them taking down the server when they have already stated there will be maintenance/patching, but they made a mistake today, I was just wondering if they would compensate us.

Sayus
04.13.2012 , 11:24 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by lexiekaboom View Post
No.

This is either your first MMO or you are a troll.

If it is your first MMO, let me help you; every MMO ever goes down for a number of reasons, fairly often. Sometimes this is schedules, sometimes it's a crash or something they need to do on the fly.

No MMO is the history of ever has a policy to refund this time unless it goes into the "more then a day" range, in which case it's still hit or miss.

BW just gave us all a free month (if we have a 50) and as a generally rule has fantastic CS. But you shouldn't expect them to do thing no other MMO does.

they are giving us a day of play time....

"Due to the unexpected extended maintenance today, we are going to be offering every player a full day of game time as compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience."

silent-sniper
04.13.2012 , 11:25 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sayus View Post
they are giving us a day of play time....

"Due to the unexpected extended maintenance today, we are going to be offering every player a full day of game time as compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience."
Thank you very much, this was all I asked, apologies if anyone took what I was trying to ask the wrong way

Steveclarke
04.13.2012 , 11:38 AM | #19
Didnt Bioware just give us all 30 days free playtime?

HyBRiDz
04.13.2012 , 11:38 AM | #20
30 days to people who have at least 1 50 on any server
TK-6686
SITH ORDER (ASIA PACIFIC)(Master Dar'Nala) +8GMT
Republic Scum (ASIA PACIFIC)(Master Dar'Nala) +8GMT
gamers needed!!