Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Some BW love for a change...


Doomslappa's Avatar


Doomslappa
04.13.2012 , 10:52 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Antares_Navaar View Post
You're defending for the right side, IMO, but this argument is poor. We as costumers don't need to be able to do a better job than the company, nor do we have to have any knowledge in it. What we know is that other companies have done better, and do still.

I think this patch is worth waiting for if need be, but don't bring up the 'Oh, you're saying this movie is bad? You try making one!' argument.
im pretty darn sure they are gonna learn from their mistakes as well.. if u havent noticed.. Blizzard breaks stuff all the time.. and when wow came out.. it was HORRIBLE with problems. so just remember.. this is Biowares what month with their FIRST MMO

Hegners's Avatar


Hegners
04.13.2012 , 10:53 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by HunchaBoes View Post
I agree with the OP... Im more laughing at this stupid mess up than I am angry about it.

The one thing I will say to Bioware and I hope someone there reads this:

This is karma for nerfing sorc healing into oblivion... I hope in their time spend rebuilding assets, they consider reverting sorc healers to pre-1.2.
Noooo, finally sorcs are killable in pvp, lets keep it like that

Special thx to my rl mate, granting me access to his D3 beta pass for this evening

HunchaBoes's Avatar


HunchaBoes
04.13.2012 , 10:55 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hegners View Post
Noooo, finally sorcs are killable in pvp, lets keep it like that
You don't understand just how unplayable it is.. You will understand when people leave or reroll and there is no one healing you in pvp..

Healing isn't really fun...and when you make it underwhelming to play, you make it not worth playing.

Hegners's Avatar


Hegners
04.13.2012 , 10:57 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by HunchaBoes View Post
You don't understand just how unplayable it is.. You will understand when people leave or reroll and there is no one healing you in pvp..

Healing isn't really fun...and when you make it underwhelming to play, you make it not worth playing.
I was just joking mate, i donīt mind sorcs at all, especially not when they are on my team :-) I basically meant, i love the fact that the selfhealing on dps sorcs has been nerfed in pvp - makes it more balanced.

And yes, you canīt win wzīs without healers, so i agree we gotta keep it fun to play.

DarkSamink's Avatar


DarkSamink
04.13.2012 , 10:58 AM | #25
Wow guys just because u cant play this game for not even 1 day its 8 friggin hours ur gonna cry like babies?

For people tht pay by month
Lets see its $15 a month, theres 30 days in the game month, 15 divided by 30= .50 cents a day 24 hrs in said day, but only 8 is affected. So .50 divided by 24= .02083 which basically is .02 cents an hr. So .02 x 8 = .16 cents. So u guys are fighting and crying over .16 cents?

For people tht pay by 3 month.
Lets see its $14 a month, theres 30 days in the game month, 14 divided by 30= .47 cents a day, 24 hrs in said day, but only 8 is affected. So .47 divided by 24= .01958, lets just make it .019 for mats sake. So .019 x 8 =.152, whish is basically 15 cents. So u guys are fighting and crying over 15 cents?

For people tht pay by 6 month
Lets see its $13 a month, theres 30 days in the game month, 13 divided by 30= .43 cents a day, 24 hrs in said day, but only 8 is affected. So .43 divided by 24= .01791, lets just make it .018 for mats sake. So .018 x 8 =.144, whish is basically 14 cents. So u guys are fighting and crying over 14 cents?

come on people
Xavos - Level 50 Jedi Sentinel - Republic Operations
Xaios - Level 21 Sith Marauder - Spectres of War

Evangelist's Avatar


Evangelist
04.13.2012 , 11:00 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Onmensch View Post
How can you praise them now, they litterely destroyed a whole day, wich we all pay for, because of them screwing up
Oh WAAAA!

Go. out. side.

It is not the end of the world.

Antares_Navaar's Avatar


Antares_Navaar
04.13.2012 , 11:01 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomslappa View Post
im pretty darn sure they are gonna learn from their mistakes as well.. if u havent noticed.. Blizzard breaks stuff all the time.. and when wow came out.. it was HORRIBLE with problems. so just remember.. this is Biowares what month with their FIRST MMO
They could, and I defended your argument on this, saying it was right, however, there has been better service, and that is a fact. I am not complaining about BioWare, because I appreciate them. I love that they made a Star Wars MMO for us, which I've wanted since old Galaxies.

What was stupid is your argument of 'if you can't do it, you can't rate it'.
Neither dark nor light, but both all the same.
Neither hero nor villain, but both all the same.
Neither balanced nor chaotic, but both all the same.
Neither alive nor dead, but both all the same.

Antares_Navaar's Avatar


Antares_Navaar
04.13.2012 , 11:03 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSamink View Post
Wow guys just because u cant play this game for not even 1 day its 8 friggin hours ur gonna cry like babies?

For people tht pay by month
Lets see its $15 a month, theres 30 days in the game month, 15 divided by 30= .50 cents a day 24 hrs in said day, but only 8 is affected. So .50 divided by 24= .02083 which basically is .02 cents an hr. So .02 x 8 = .16 cents. So u guys are fighting and crying over .16 cents?

For people tht pay by 3 month.
Lets see its $14 a month, theres 30 days in the game month, 14 divided by 30= .47 cents a day, 24 hrs in said day, but only 8 is affected. So .47 divided by 24= .01958, lets just make it .019 for mats sake. So .019 x 8 =.152, whish is basically 15 cents. So u guys are fighting and crying over 15 cents?

For people tht pay by 6 month
Lets see its $13 a month, theres 30 days in the game month, 13 divided by 30= .43 cents a day, 24 hrs in said day, but only 8 is affected. So .43 divided by 24= .01791, lets just make it .018 for mats sake. So .018 x 8 =.144, whish is basically 14 cents. So u guys are fighting and crying over 14 cents?

come on people
Just so you know, I have a friend who has a large family and pays for 8 accounts a month. 15x8 = $120 a month, roughly. Do you even realize how much he's invested into WoW over 6 years? Not everybody here is paying for one account, take that into mind.
Neither dark nor light, but both all the same.
Neither hero nor villain, but both all the same.
Neither balanced nor chaotic, but both all the same.
Neither alive nor dead, but both all the same.

Dakraku's Avatar


Dakraku
04.13.2012 , 11:03 AM | #29
OMG there is this big yellow eye in the sky that is making my flesh burnses!!

Actually it is a rather nice day out today... time to go get some Pho!!

Skuggan's Avatar


Skuggan
04.13.2012 , 11:03 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakraku View Post
I don't know who they contracted their server farm to (if at all) but I will say that patching ALL server clusters at the 'same' time is kinda funky given the huge time differences.
I dont know who runs their servers for them but I do know they use TeliaSonera International Carrier as their European ISP, just like WoW do. And probably using one of the following ISP's in USA, it's the only Tier 1 ISP's I could find in USA, my guess is Level 3 tho.

AT&T
Centurylink (formerly Qwest and Savvis)
North America; International
Inteliquent (formerly Tinet)
Verizon Business (formerly UUNET)
Sprint
Level 3 Communications
Win7 64-bit, i7-3930K, 16GB Corsair GT Dominator 2133mhz, 2x GTX 680.