Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Some BW love for a change...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Some BW love for a change...

Dakraku's Avatar


Dakraku
04.13.2012 , 10:31 AM | #1
I completely understand defecation occurs. Sorry you guys are getting beat up over this.

At least this user will NOT:

***** and whine
Demand a day of free play
Threaten to Unsub
Curse your name (and EA)
Shake my nerd fist in your general direction

I like the game, I think the 1.2 patch has brought some good things. Appreciate the hard work you all do. Keep up the good work and see you when the servers are back up!

Onmensch's Avatar


Onmensch
04.13.2012 , 10:33 AM | #2
How can you praise them now, they litterely destroyed a whole day, wich we all pay for, because of them screwing up
I eat young padawans for breakfast!

Dakraku's Avatar


Dakraku
04.13.2012 , 10:35 AM | #3
Do you not have a clue that mistakes happen. Yes, I would rather be playing the game, but I cant right now. No Biggie. You doomsayers/complainers need a Xanax BADLY.

Wyrmfire's Avatar


Wyrmfire
04.13.2012 , 10:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakraku View Post
I completely understand defecation occurs. Sorry you guys are getting beat up over this.

At least this user will NOT:

***** and whine
Demand a day of free play
Threaten to Unsub
Curse your name (and EA)
Shake my nerd fist in your general direction

I like the game, I think the 1.2 patch has brought some good things. Appreciate the hard work you all do. Keep up the good work and see you when the servers are back up!
This. The disappointment that I feel for not getting to play on the one day I have the the time only stems from my love for the game and my excitement over the new patch. Do what ya gotta do, BW. I only ask that you don't let me go thru withdrawal for too long

Doomslappa's Avatar


Doomslappa
04.13.2012 , 10:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Onmensch View Post
How can you praise them now, they litterely destroyed a whole day, wich we all pay for, because of them screwing up
omg.. your WHOLE DAY.. *** am i gonna do.. my online game is down... >.< my life is over... omg...

try getting a life?

Zalanox's Avatar


Zalanox
04.13.2012 , 10:41 AM | #6
The game has been unplayable for three days now for many of us, and bioware simply doesn't care. I don't give praise and love to a company that doesn't deserve it. They don't give people cookies for doing so, yet you fanboys still believe they will.
۝∰∰∰∰[]Ξ{█████████████████████████████████

Doomslappa's Avatar


Doomslappa
04.13.2012 , 10:42 AM | #7
and by the way derpers.. your one day.. is 50 cents... 14.99 /30... kk thanks.. wow you need that 50 cents back bro?

Onmensch's Avatar


Onmensch
04.13.2012 , 10:43 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomslappa View Post
omg.. your WHOLE DAY.. *** am i gonna do.. my online game is down... >.< my life is over... omg...

try getting a life?
Maybe it's my only day I can? Who knows? I really want to enjoy the game, but they won't let me :O
I eat young padawans for breakfast!

GreySix's Avatar


GreySix
04.13.2012 , 10:43 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomslappa View Post
omg.. your WHOLE DAY.. *** am i gonna do.. my online game is down... >.< my life is over... omg...

try getting a life?
Good form, sir.

Doomslappa's Avatar


Doomslappa
04.13.2012 , 10:44 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Zalanox View Post
The game has been unplayable for three days now for many of us, and bioware simply doesn't care. I don't give praise and love to a company that doesn't deserve it. They don't give people cookies for doing so, yet you fanboys still believe they will.
im not asking for cookies.. and obviously they are working on it.. so like i said before.. if u think you can do a better job programming.. then put up or shut up..

or go stand in the crowd with all the other hissy fit throwers who forgot how to function outside of a computer chair..