Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do I qualify for the 30 days free time?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Do I qualify for the 30 days free time?

Krushinator
04.13.2012 , 10:18 AM | #1
When I bought the game and installed it I also added a 60 day game time card to my account, and as far as I can tell I should qualify for the free 30 days of game time, or is there some other condition that I missed? I don't feel entitles to it like some other complany-pants on the forums, but it would be sad if I missed out due to some glitch.

Oh, and while this might not be the right forum, please let the dev guys know that I would love an option to hide the head slot for my companions just like I can on my own character.

With kind regards, Krush.

Lazerois
04.13.2012 , 10:21 AM | #2
Sadly from my take on the email I received, you wouldn't because you are not signed up for a recurring credit card withdrawal subscription. If you had changed over to that as of yesterday 4/12, you could have been. At least that's what I got out of the email. I could be wrong.

DarkSamink
04.13.2012 , 10:23 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazerois View Post
Sadly from my take on the email I received, you wouldn't because you are not signed up for a recurring credit card withdrawal subscription. If you had changed over to that as of yesterday 4/12, you could have been. At least that's what I got out of the email. I could be wrong.
Credit card = buying a 60 day game card so yea if they are doing the same way they did the founder title as long as u were lvl 50 by 4/12 at that specific time
Xavos - Level 50 Jedi Sentinel - Republic Operations
Xaios - Level 21 Sith Marauder - Spectres of War

Krushinator
04.13.2012 , 10:33 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSamink View Post
Credit card = buying a 60 day game card so yea if they are doing the same way they did the founder title as long as u were lvl 50 by 4/12 at that specific time
From the page: "Just be sure you are an active subscriber (signed up for a recurring subscription or redeemed a Game Time Code) and have a Level 50 character by April 12, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT." I just found it to be a bit unclear, since it seems like redeeming a game time code is an alternative to having a recurring subscription. No problems on having a lvl 50 char though, and I did get the "Founder" title.