Please Put All QQ in Here.

Pheldaris

Please Put All QQ in Here. Stop Littering the forums with petite complaints over every aspect of the game. If you so butt hurt over something post it in proper forum and state it in a way you dont seem childish. Their team has alot on the table and are working to get it going, there new to MMO world and this game isnt even 6 months old yet. Calm down it will get better.

PS: Go ahead and flame me I dont care.

Please Put All QQ in Here. Stop Littering the forums with petite complaints over every aspect of the game. If you so butt hurt over something post it in proper forum and state it in a way you dont seem childish. Their team has alot on the table and are working to get it going, there new to MMO world and this game isnt even 6 months old yet. Calm down it will get better.

PS: Go ahead and flame me I dont care.

I would like to point out a few mistakes.

Did you mean 'petty' problems?

"there new to MMO world". I think you mean " They're" as in "They are", contracted.

Hello,

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we also ask that this feedback be constructive and specific. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're closing this thread now. If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!