Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How many warzone commendations you need for a full war hero gear?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How many warzone commendations you need for a full war hero gear?

kanun
04.13.2012 , 09:06 AM | #1
Hello swtor players. I have calculated the needed warzones commendations ( I suppose that you have full battlemaster gear ) to get full war hero gear...

30 warzone commendations = 10 ranked warzone commendation

Ranked warzone commendation needed :

2.225 + 2.425 + 3.475 + 2.000 + 3.200 + 2.000 + ( 1.425 x 4 ) + 3.475 + 1.250 = ?

" + " + " + " + " + " + " + " + " = " 25.750"

10 ranked warzone commendations 30 warzone commendations
25.750 ranked warzone commendations ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer is, ? = " 77.250 " warzone commendations

Yes swtor pvp lovers ( players ), you don't see it wrong we need total 77.250 warzone commndations...

This means "forget your real life and play 24 hours for 3-4 months at least ( if you play non-stop ) ".

The income of warzone commendations are already decreased ( you cannot win all matches ;so, with every losed match you will get realy less warzone commendations ).

Even we do daily and weekly pvp quests regularly we cannot gather a full war hero gear within 4 months... It is sadly realy but its bioware reality unfortunately. I have never seen that much non-sense pvp gear grinding .

I said if we play 24 hours non-stop but you will not go to find warzone matches in the mornings and the midday, what I want to say , you will wait long time to enter warzones.

I realy don't get BW that what are they trying to do it? Even we love star wars , we cannot able to get/make their war hero gear. I think that BW has much free time at their country therefore they bringing these kind of new patch features... Anyway thank you for reading my thead at swtor pvp.
Kanun