Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Maintenance

johnduane
04.13.2012 , 08:46 AM | #101
Bob to the patch team...

"What would you say that you do here?"

Liptiq
04.13.2012 , 08:46 AM | #102
Guess ill have to drink coke instead of playing then
MAVO 50 Sith Assasin
Guild Master [PVP]

DarthRik
04.13.2012 , 08:46 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Ragzus View Post
See times like these is when bioware need to suck it up and say, hmm we'll send you some goodies for the trouble, and send people.. something, a rare pet/mount perhaps a non moddable but awesome 126 bind to legacy weapon token/tokens/potatoes.

Everyone understands when you give them free food/beer, it works with ingame items, no reason not to give "BOL" tokens for tiesone gear for our alts!

your asking alot there

they might do this but add that you had to have had a lvl 50 toon on your account before 1st Feb 2012....
We need RVR in this game, lets make world burn with pvp

CE

Shakus
04.13.2012 , 08:46 AM | #104
one tought

GW2 + D3
Shadoll - 50 Sorcerer <CheckMate> Main Raiding
Sha-Fat - 50 Juggernaut <Checkmate> ALT
Popov - 50 Sniper <Checkmate> ALT *retired*
Shakall - 50 Mercenary <Checkmate> PVP Toon *retired*

Morphism
04.13.2012 , 08:46 AM | #105
As the great philosopher X-Zibit would say: Yo dawg, we heard you like your patch, so we put a patch in your patch so you can patch while you patch.

Dakush
04.13.2012 , 08:47 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Balrizangor View Post
Don't forget the "it is all a plan of BW to get more money from us by blah blah blah ..."

I love the conspiracy subscription nuts, they entertain me while I am at work ...

i love the ********s who don't work even though they claim to be...

Destronicus
04.13.2012 , 08:48 AM | #107
Never patch on Friday the 13th

Dayln
04.13.2012 , 08:48 AM | #108
So much outrage, I didnít know this game had that many fans just dying and crying to play it, and screaming if there is downtime.

It must be really REALLY important to their lives!

At least it is a nice change from the "this game sux" posts
I have a bad feeling about this

GothicSaint
04.13.2012 , 08:48 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by zombiecookie View Post
...or this whole thing was just a charade!
They roll backed the servers this morning to try and make us miss the 1.2 patch instead of realizing there was nothing cool/new or interesting added to it....When is swtor going to be an actual game instead of just a shiny alt grind with no endgame whatsoever. You can't even explore a planet in this game, every map is a tunnel so once you finish a planet....there's just no point in ever going back.....not even going to mention space...

Anyway, I'm more interested in hearing what they have planned next...since the 1.2 content wont keep people busy for more than a week really...
Might as well just pack your bags now.

This is how Bio delivers there multimillion dollar game. Slow ,sloppy,patch breaking,single player maze game.

If you realize that and still like it, it's best not to ***** about it and just eat the poop that gets served up on a regular basis and pray for a miracle that Bio gets their acts together one day
Terminus Est

Gremmel
04.13.2012 , 08:48 AM | #110
EVE has managed to bring their daily server maintenance down to under 5 minutes. SWTOR still stuck in 4 hours minimum time it seems.

Just saying.