Server Maintenance

JasonMG

Anyone know why the server is going into maintenance again? It said they were going to do maint from 6 to 10 cdt, but it was just available, but now they are going down again. And does anyone know when they will be up again, I dont see anything on the forums? Thanks!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know why the server is going into maintenance again? It said they were going to do maint from 6 to 10 cdt, but it was just available, but now they are going down again. And does anyone know when they will be up again, I dont see anything on the forums? Thanks!

It seems they accidently rolled back the servers.

Simply put, this morning's patch broke a ton of things. Guild banks disappeared, Zoist shadow reverted, black hole disappeared (kind ironic on this one), etc.

They need to fix everything and hopefully restore all items in guild banks and such. as stated above, no ETA on when it'll be up, i'm just hoping it will be by the time i'm off of work.

MASSIVE screw up on the patch part. They somehow ended up loading all of the maps from 1.15, instead of 1.2, so all the new areas are gone. The Black Hole is gone, people can't log in there, the guild banks are gone, the old rare crystal vendor is back, the expanded mission deck providing access to the Denova raid has reverted to its old form, all sorts of things like that.

They are going down because something with this patch caused a rollback of the servers. Therefore, they need to take them down to fix the problem.

Unfortunately, this means all of the idiots will come out of the woodwork and start complaining first because the patch screwed something up, then start complaining that they can't play because BW is taking down the servers to fix it. Sometimes, I wish they would put an age restriction on forums. Or at the very least require people to take a psychological exam before they can post to make sure they are at least mature enough to.

All live servers will be coming down in approximately 15 minutes for an unscheduled maintenance (approx 9:30am CDT, 3:30PM BST, 4:30PM CST, 12:30AM (April 14th) AEST).

We have no ETA for servers being back online at this time, but will update this thread.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

We will update you with additional information as it becomes available, thank you for your patience.

Theyre starting to burn their bridges, these things were spose to sorted on PTS and then stuffed everything up on Live!
To be fair, this appears to be an issue with the update's implementation on the live servers. That is something that is impossible to sort out on the PTS.