Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what the ****

Kaynar
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #11
Relax man

Try this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc

Works wonders lol

Iccanui
12.13.2011 , 10:57 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by HickmanUk View Post
You need to grow up! You and all the others on here moaning about not getting your invite yet seem to be oblivious to how MMO's work, would you rather play a game like FFXIV was when they launched or play a polished game? You WoW kids are doing my head in!
Let me ask. Are you in ? NM cant believe you either way i guess.

But ill say this, i have been beta testing MMO's since EQ, im a MMO fan big time and this is by far the worst customer experience ever. I know its popular, but when your customer service line says " we are busy call back later, click".

Please, tell me how thats normal.

I dont care about access COMMUNICATE to me.

Philnoob
12.13.2011 , 10:57 AM | #13
I agree they have little or no clue how to roll the game out.

But to suggest that you as a CE buyer get access before everyone else is just plain silly.

KillemSnakes
12.13.2011 , 10:58 AM | #14
imo the johnsons no more tears formula would be perfect in this application!!!
<{AP}> THE BAD SEEDS RETURN!!!!

MrSteak
12.13.2011 , 11:02 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Iccanui View Post

But ill say this, i have been beta testing MMO's since EQ, im a MMO fan big time and this is by far the worst customer experience ever. I know its popular, but when your customer service line says " we are busy call back later, click".

The problem is that they have 20,000 people crying all at once and definitely don't have 20,000 people to reply to each. You'd do the same thing if you were swamped by a ton of people all at once, you'd just tell them all to hold the **** on so you can actually DO something rather than unproductively listen to them cry. About nothing.

Ralty
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hates View Post
why the **** do i see ppl whit normal edition that have pre-order in NOVEMBER and DECEMBER to *********** be in game now ? when i buyed my collector in Jully and im still not in game what kind of ******** system is this ? tell me ? Worst Organisation ever u *********** fail ... not be able to even give acess to ur CE first when we paid 3x 50 $ for ur *********** game .

BW was rumored to have said a persons conduct on the forums had a direct impact on the timing of their Early Access.

You my friend are likely to never get in. And it will be good for everyone playing the game.
Married With Children
"If you can't explain something simply, you don't understand it well enough" - Albert Einstein

-precious
12.13.2011 , 11:09 AM | #17
If you have made it in the game or not its still fact that bio-ware has give its fan the first big failure of the game. From the very first day we were allowed to begin pre-ordering the game it was advertised as you would be automatically granted early game access. Then much like a move from a the worst organiation in the world, sony online entertainment, the paying customer has no choice in a major change that literally effects the direct enjoyment of the game.

I see why people clime water towers to get noticed.
"You don't seem that precious to me." -Guaarr

Ralty
12.13.2011 , 11:10 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Iccanui View Post

I think the only reason people are calling customer support is because they need to reset their security answers.

NOW WHO'S FAULT IS THAT!!

LOL
Married With Children
"If you can't explain something simply, you don't understand it well enough" - Albert Einstein

Iccanui
12.13.2011 , 11:43 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralty View Post
BW was rumored to have said a persons conduct on the forums had a direct impact on the timing of their Early Access.

You my friend are likely to never get in. And it will be good for everyone playing the game.

right, i work in customer service, i get that. but when so many are having the same problem, it only takes 1 person to commicate whats up.

Iccanui
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralty View Post
I think the only reason people are calling customer support is because they need to reset their security answers.

NOW WHO'S FAULT IS THAT!!

LOL
Not mine, cause when i click the reset button, its DOESNT send a e-mail brother.

And the only reason im reseting it cause i have no COMMUNICATION as to why i cant get in

Im just real upset personally cause i just wanted to play on my birthday, that was the whole point of making the preorder and now my account is in limbo. I cant log in and i cant get a new password, the code says its redeemed and i have early access but there is no clear way to know when.

I have a 12 hour a day jobs, i BUST MY BUTT and i cant read forums all day. taking time to fix this is a BIG stress to me. I have worked in customer service for 11 years. This is a epic fail.

All good im over it. Im just gonna chalk this all up to good news. frantic launches make for good games i guess.

I still hate origin though. :-p