GUILD BANK GONE! items lost!

direblaze

Patch and rated warzone information policy is a big failure. now they remove guildbanks with mats on them that took dozens of players, many hours to farm.

w t f

Yea, we have about a whole bank tab just full of Rakata mods and millions of credits deposited. Good thing we didn't put our raid mats in there yet.

Guild repair funds are still available to our members. This type of data is stored in databases, so I'm sure it's safe.

My thinking (I don't know, I'm not a dev, but have programming experience, so best guess):

pre-1.2 had backups, they would have backed up 1.2 before patching. So, my thinking is they restored pre-1.2 textures/terrain/etc by accident, instead of 1.2 textures/terrain/etc. Character data, credits, etc are all stored in databases, as should be guild bank items and creds, so I would think we should see those back as soon as they fix the problem. This would make sense because I have the same amt of creds in my inventory now as I did before this morning's patch.

My thinking: After another 4 hour downtime, everything should be back in order. Someone just loaded the servers up with the wrong areas/terrain :p

i placed tons of items and money in the guild bank, where the hell has it gone#!

bioware....you are really starting to become my number one hated game producer.

Hey, don't you pick on BW - as everyone on this board knows, they can do no wrong. But rather, let me turn your attention here:

EA = Nickle and Dime and Nickle and Dime

Forbe’s Paul Tassi writes, “I’ve been covering hate of EA for quite a while now, and understand why their brand is so despised among gamers. They have [a] habit of buying beloved gaming companies and either summarily executing them, or corrupting them to the point where they’re almost unrecognizable. Most recently, fans mourned the apparent loss of Bioware. The genius [developer] was behind Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect, but the way newer titles like The Old Republic and Mass Effect 3 have been handled since EA took over has caused fans to lose faith. EA is at the forefront of some of the most annoying practices in the industry to date, such as restrictive DRM, seemingly abusive DLC and appearing to trade creativity for cash.”

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67942420.html

Leave Bioware alone. It's obvious that EA forced them to release the patch early.

EA is where you direct your hate at.

its true, EA is a cancer, it moves from one mmo provider to another destroying any mmorpg is touches..

NAME one EA mmo that has not failed, been filled with bugs and has horrid support

Leave Bioware alone. It's obvious that EA forced them to release the patch early.

I hear that. Their website sitejacks me based on my region. Hey, EA, I live in a place were most everyone speaks another language than me. I'm not up to shopping in the local lingo yet so stop FORCING me to the Korean version of your site.

Yes, I can feel your anger and your hate - it makes you stronger. Give into your hate for EA -

EA = Nickle and Dime and Nickle and Dime

Forbe’s Paul Tassi writes, “I’ve been covering hate of EA for quite a while now, and understand why their brand is so despised among gamers. They have [a] habit of buying beloved gaming companies and either summarily executing them, or corrupting them to the point where they’re almost unrecognizable. Most recently, fans mourned the apparent loss of Bioware. The genius [developer] was behind Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect, but the way newer titles like The Old Republic and Mass Effect 3 have been handled since EA took over has caused fans to lose faith. EA is at the forefront of some of the most annoying practices in the industry to date, such as restrictive DRM, seemingly abusive DLC and appearing to trade creativity for cash.”

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67942420.html

Devs really have to get some test server and test everything before they unsleash it to live. Testing is everything. Don't look good half day downtime for 1.2, then 8 hours downtime for patching patch and in the end bugs prevail still. What about actionars? Happy? Dont think so.