Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Costly Diplomacy

Karenai
12.17.2011 , 01:06 PM | #11
Yeah people who do not level diplomacy are the reason why I sell my diplomacy junk to vendors. Since the reusable biochem buffs and heals are neither bop nor boe you can just buy those at the galactic market.

BTW look at the colours each mission has. I had yellow rank 2 missions while some rank 3 already went green. (cheaper)

Leilei
12.17.2011 , 01:10 PM | #12
The mission skills are for crafting the rarer versions ( the one you get from reverse engineering) of stuff. I haven't had any use for diplomacy except when I crafted the 120 minute stims that don't fade when I die.

Which is why I dropped it for slicing lol. I was too broke.

Morpurgo
12.17.2011 , 01:19 PM | #13
Crafting skills are terrible money sink just because of the mission skills. I was doing Biochem, Bioanalysis, Diplomacy and was always broke like church rat.
Then I just ditched all that and took Scavenging, Archaeology, Slicing and selling stuff in AH. Pretty much rolling in cash now.
Damn reverse engineering didnt give me almost anything either, maybe one lousy blue pattern out of every 20 reverse engineered stuff and none of the purples.
They should really rethink a little of their crafting, currently it's much easier not just mess with the bloody thing and go all gathering.
Cake is a lie, there is only pie. Through pie, I gain calories.
Through calories, I gain bodyfat. Through bodyfat, I gain weight.
Through weight, my social life is broken.
The Thighmaster shall free me.

Cryshal
12.18.2011 , 05:07 AM | #14
Where can you change your gathering/crafting skills?