Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

patch 1.2.0a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gethsemane
04.13.2012 , 12:30 PM | #821
bad, its utterly shocking!
I'm out of it for a little while, and everybody gets delusions of grandeur

Poe_
04.13.2012 , 12:31 PM | #822
Quote: Originally Posted by BellaB View Post
I don't know what is worse, the people qq'ing that they can't play or the fact that I can't drag myself away to do thing things that I should be getting done today... As a House Goddess my list is always growing but this has been too entertaining to walk away from.

Thank you community of SWTOR for your fine qualities of ongoing amusement
We shall endeavor to deliver, my dear.
"I'm drinkin' good Bourbon, screw the Force."
Bulleit (Commando)
Makers (Guard)
Pappy'vanwinkle (Gunslinger)

Poe_
04.13.2012 , 12:34 PM | #823
Update 1.2.a.5:
April 13, 2012; 13:24PM CDT
---------------------------------
Dear Community,

Please be advised that we are trying to speed the patching work today up, but are suffering severe delays due to the need to monitor this god-awful wall of text-laden thread of whiners.

Had we been free to do our work, instead of wiping your arses, we'd have finished by now.

More when available.
-BioWare Support (if they could).
"I'm drinkin' good Bourbon, screw the Force."
Bulleit (Commando)
Makers (Guard)
Pappy'vanwinkle (Gunslinger)

Fayrelle
04.13.2012 , 12:37 PM | #824
Quote: Originally Posted by Poe_ View Post
Update 1.2.a.5:
Dear Community,

Please be advised that we are trying to speed the patching work today up, but are suffering severe delays due to the need to monitor this god-awful wall of text-laden thread of whiners.

Had we been free to do our work, instead of wiping your arses, we'd have finished by now.

More when available.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and ^ lol

Feromoer
04.13.2012 , 12:38 PM | #825
Update 1.2.a.5:
Dear Community,

More when available.
Will you still be done by 4:00 pm PDT?
Riaden Jedi Sentinel, Jedi Councilor of Jedi Council

Solyad
04.13.2012 , 12:38 PM | #826

Nynnyg
04.13.2012 , 12:38 PM | #827
Quote: Originally Posted by dishmal View Post
Not sure why I'm surprised all the little kids are crying that their game isn't working, but I must say you definately have the choice to go play something else. You crying babies have no idea what it takes to work on a game of this magnitude and how many people have their hands on the code, deployments, assets, etc.

Another example of how crying kids (and pathetic adults) turn into complete asses on the internet since it's essentially anonymous. Does it suck that the servers are down and the patch is screwed up? Obviously. Should we have some sort of compensation when major screwups happen? Obviously. Should we turn into little *****es just because someone made a mistake? Grow up.
Keep this alive for all the whiny lil bit--es to read.

Ratae
04.13.2012 , 12:39 PM | #828 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello,

Please see this post from Stephen Reid about the reasons for the extra maintenance today

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...26&postcount=2

and from Joveth Gonzalez explaining that everyone will be given an extra day of game time as compensation:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...76&postcount=3

Once again we apologise for the problems and will keep you up-to-date with timescales for the return of the servers as soon as we have more information.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Solyad
04.13.2012 , 12:39 PM | #829
Update 1.2.a.5:
Dear Community,

More when available.
2/10

Eveyone knows they don't read this stuff.

Feromoer
04.13.2012 , 12:40 PM | #830
Not sure why I'm surprised all the little kids are crying that their game isn't working, but I must say you definately have the choice to go play something else. You crying babies have no idea what it takes to work on a game of this magnitude and how many people have their hands on the code, deployments, assets, etc.

Another example of how crying kids (and pathetic adults) turn into complete asses on the internet since it's essentially anonymous. Does it suck that the servers are down and the patch is screwed up? Obviously. Should we have some sort of compensation when major screwups happen? Obviously. Should we turn into little *****es just because someone made a mistake? Grow up. Go cry on your child games mk?
Riaden Jedi Sentinel, Jedi Councilor of Jedi Council