Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

! BIOWARE ! Half of the 1.2 stuff is gone and you mixed 1.1 stuff in it now.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
! BIOWARE ! Half of the 1.2 stuff is gone and you mixed 1.1 stuff in it now.

JJDrakken
04.13.2012 , 08:19 AM | #11
***? We had good 2 mill in our bank, Stims, tons of orange gear, etc...

So much rage, from a very large guild.

JJ
GUILD: LEGACY Server: The Harbinger
A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he ain't afraid of anything.
This Jawa is hiding something!

zombiecookie
04.13.2012 , 08:21 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhysling View Post
All those credits and items just got erased....
Thats what I'd like to know. I deposited a bunch of stuff/not to mention donating credits to the guild bank....just to have it all erased ><
Krayt Dragon Server:
Captain Chaplin - Scoundrel
Master Nerf Herder - Jedi Shadow

Hekynn
04.13.2012 , 08:22 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasticles View Post
^ This..... I am so beyond ticked off.......
your not the only one man. I was just really ticked off this morning that I couldn't do my dailies on Corellia this morning to get some coms and creds. grrr.

Qronus
04.13.2012 , 08:23 AM | #14
I came to the forums to check if I wasn't the only person missing legacy items, and it seems I'm not. My starship mailbox mysteriously vanished when I logged in this morning. Sorry to hear a lot of you are experiencing the same issue, but its nice to know its not just me.

Hekynn
04.13.2012 , 08:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Qronus View Post
I came to the forums to check if I wasn't the only person missing legacy items, and it seems I'm not. My starship mailbox mysteriously vanished when I logged in this morning. Sorry to hear a lot of you are experiencing the same issue, but its nice to know its not just me.
yup and bw BETTER FIX THIS during the downtime their doing now.

Aleutius
04.13.2012 , 08:25 AM | #16
*** c3 stole my ship!

Gurpsmeister
04.13.2012 , 08:25 AM | #17
What i find hillarious is the whole promotion they're having. come back and see 1.2! Except that we accidentally didn't put in half of 1.2 this morning...sorry.

BW I love your games, I love this game...but you guys are lookin' more and more amateurish by the day.

That's right, i pre-ordered the CE. If you think that I think it makes me better than you, what you need to realize is that I thought I was better than you before the CE even existed.

Averran
04.13.2012 , 08:26 AM | #18
Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss the issues with this morning's patch and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there.