Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who else is allured by Mako in the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who else is allured by Mako in the game?

Scerge
04.13.2012 , 06:28 AM | #1
I rolled on a roleplaying server and I had in mind how I wanted to have my bounty hunter and then I entered the game and Mako ultimately changed my character.

Now my character is "good" when he was "bad", liked killing people and all that but then he met Mako and now he's a "good boy". xD

I just want to avenge the poor woman and protect her, I'm level 30 now and I still haven't used another companion yet, god I feel like a no life for feeling this way for a made up character lol and makes me want to pull her through the screen. rofl.

Anyone else feel like this?
Battlebug
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
13-12-11 7 Day Early Access Squadron.

Ellisj
04.13.2012 , 06:41 AM | #2
Its called your a man lol... Sleeping with a video game character however is not one of my fantasies, however Ive always enjoyed romance in most video games. Would a fat and ugly Mako make you still feel the same way? Most video game girls are made to interest most men by their looks. Not to mention the voice acting is amazing in SWTOR, so to me what your feeling is normal. I wouldn't however, take it that far and fantasize about her. Maybe if she was a hot asian in RL I would though

Scerge
04.13.2012 , 06:42 AM | #3
But I'm not a man. xD
And I already have a girlfriend who is a beautiful Swedish woman I'll have you know.
Battlebug
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

gaskull
04.13.2012 , 06:45 AM | #4
heh sure, both my BH's male & fem [PT/Merc] are rather saintly[plenty of LS points] ^^ but actually I dont have her around much in battle, I usually stick with Gault or Torian. Was sort of aiming to just be a greedy, ruthless bastard..but it dosent seem like I pulled that off on my hunters..
THE-KĀLI-CLAN/LEGACY
ReyejaRai'omRystayaGrivainth
Pasjjaya Yjassath
Rehl'anoe Or'ishan

Karkais
04.13.2012 , 06:47 AM | #5
Same happened to me, my BH has turned much more lightside than I envisioned because Mako is so adorable.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Scerge
04.13.2012 , 07:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
Same happened to me, my BH has turned much more lightside than I envisioned because Mako is so adorable.
Here's my Mako.
Gotta love the outfit and hair!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u..._16_985639.jpg
Battlebug
Quote:

Captain_Zone
04.13.2012 , 08:26 AM | #7
Well, there is only one time in the game as a BH that you can't use Mako and are forced to use another character. Other than that, she has never left my Merc's side. Mako is a cutie, and I for one love Lacey Chabert. <3
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Ellisj
04.13.2012 , 10:12 AM | #8
I use Torian most of the time only because he's my best dps companion. Other than that I always have Mako in my party or even Blizz. I find Gault and Skage a waste of space lol

Captain_Zone
04.13.2012 , 10:35 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellisj View Post
I use Torian most of the time only because he's my best dps companion. Other than that I always have Mako in my party or even Blizz. I find Gault and Skage a waste of space lol
To be fair, Gault is funny as hell.

But we are in full agreement on Skadge. Completely useless, and it's almost impossible to solo the mission where you have to use him unless you're running a healer spec.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Karkais
04.13.2012 , 01:30 PM | #10
Im a powertech tank, and for me its a tie between Torian, the best dps companion that I use when dispatching trash, and Mako, who I use whenever Im against anything tough like elites. With Mako I always feel safe and will not die to any oops moments like patrollers strolling into the fight <3

Gault is funny, but I think Torian is better, plus I dont have the money to equip all of them properly. I fit all my companions except Mako for dps duty btw, since Im tank myself.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur