Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions in Family Tree?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Companions in Family Tree?

Trijjicon
04.13.2012 , 02:18 PM | #11
When I first looked at my Legacy Tree...I thought right off---Hmmm--I was kinda thinking of making Kira my wife. But no way I see to move her to the spouse slot. Oh well, Bioware is trying so I'm still onboard. Trijj

Crezelle
04.13.2012 , 03:49 PM | #12
i made pale, black haired chiss in hopes they pass as half breeds
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Darth_Vicente
04.14.2012 , 12:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellisj View Post
What about other players in the family tree? My gf plays SWTOR and I would even consider putting her in the family tree if it were possible.
That's another thing they've said they're looking into for a future update.

And one I'm looking forward to immensely.
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Geawiel
04.14.2012 , 12:54 PM | #14
I agree on this. I too played the Mako relationship all the way to marriage. Not much gained from that which I've noticed, but that's a whole other discussion. The matching allowed are kind of weird to me right now though. My BH is a Ratt and, I put him married to my sniper, a Chiss. I can have my other alts put in, which are all different species, as their children. So, a Ratt and a Chiss make a Twe-lik? oO

I see this as a start to a system that will be much, much more involved and better. Maybe even something that will be incorperated on most future MMOs. It seems like a mechanic along the lines of "Duh, why didn't we think of that!".
Rest is good for the blood....and your rest shall be eternal!