Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The code has already been used.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The code has already been used.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mrpeters
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #1
Hello.
I received my Collector's Edition a while earlier than it was intended and I got a bit too excited and redeemed the product key, it didn't appear on the redeemed key list but Bioware said it was cool and it would work once early access kicked in however..
It has not appeared yet and when I try to redeem the key again it says it has already been used.

What should I do?
Should I just wait and hope it fixes itself closer to the release or should I mess with the support and start nagging and all or what?

Yogohong
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2
I'm experiencing the same issue. I received my standard edition copy today and tried to input the code. I received an error page a couple of times and now it says that the code has already been used.

What gives?

eXeCt-
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #3
I have the same problem.

mrpeters
12.13.2011 , 11:38 AM | #4
Bump

mrpeters
12.13.2011 , 01:35 PM | #5
Bump ._.

Uzeal
12.13.2011 , 01:37 PM | #6
Same issue and I have received the 'Your Saga Begins' email.

Herronin
12.13.2011 , 01:48 PM | #7
I also have this problem. Redeemed my code as early as possible and seems it hasn't registered properly, so i haven't gotten the access e-mail. When i try to redeem it again i get message; "Code has already been used."

jhMaracle
12.13.2011 , 01:50 PM | #8
I am getting this as well: so not too sure if I will indeed even make it into the early access which I paid for :-(

Danybellefeuille
12.13.2011 , 01:57 PM | #9
Nobody paid for the early acces.

Fyreflie
12.13.2011 , 02:04 PM | #10
The code you are using is your PRE order code. If you used it to pre order , you are all set. I can only assume that when they send you your early access email , a new code will come for early access portion. I believe ( I may be wrong ) that the code it is asking for is the game code it's self for play after the 20th . Then you will get to pick your payment options. I THINK that is the way it goes