Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaxo Companion

RichardNoggin
04.13.2012 , 05:59 AM | #1
Thx for the extra 1 night stand with Jaxo but me and im sure others would like like to see her a little bit more. Is there any possibility that Jaxo could become a future companion for Troopers. If she was to become a companion what does everyone see her role as. I would see her coming in as more of a Vangaurd DPS type.

TelariaRavaan
04.13.2012 , 06:46 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by RichardNoggin View Post
Thx for the extra 1 night stand with Jaxo but me and im sure others would like like to see her a little bit more. Is there any possibility that Jaxo could become a future companion for Troopers. If she was to become a companion what does everyone see her role as. I would see her coming in as more of a Vangaurd DPS type.
I would sugest doing a search for the Trooper Class Quest. I dont want to spoil it for you. You answer is in the Forums if you look for it.
ị█[▀▀▀▀]██◤▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ <▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇╠█▉▉▉█ █ █]

Kinjazor
04.13.2012 , 08:47 AM | #3
I got a quest to go see her yesterday. I had completed the storyline ages ago but hadn't got around to paying her a visit before.. finishing the class q's

Was so exited to see her yesterday lol, probably just a bug, if not more Jaxo pls

Nagadeath
04.13.2012 , 09:16 AM | #4
i got the quest to see her last night too.

Spoiler

Smod
04.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #5
i also had the quest "Catching Up" show up in my quest log when i signed in after the patch, but cannot complete it as her apartment still has the red wall of "you aint gettin in here". I`m pretty sure i already did the quest when i got it the first time so i`m wondering if thats the reason that i cant go into her place, or does someone know of another step or requirement that is needed to complete this current new quest? or is there something that i have already done that will keep me from completeing it now? ty for any help =)

Gallael
04.13.2012 , 09:30 AM | #6
Heh..I got the quest too. But since my character is "married" I had to take dark side points to have the quickie.

But it was worth it.

Redcorn
04.13.2012 , 10:20 AM | #7
I got the quest too which is strange because...

Spoiler

Venrale
04.13.2012 , 12:55 PM | #8
the quest is from when you were leveling and got that letter from her to come and visit but couldnt because her area was locked out, they fixed the issue of that letter not adding a quest and so now all troopers have it with 1.2 when they log on

Smod
04.13.2012 , 02:15 PM | #9
yep yep i got that....just wondering why i`m still locked out

Raeln
04.13.2012 , 04:08 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by RichardNoggin View Post
If we were to get her as a companion (which I wish we would) - she'd probably be an agent type companion - think, Consular's Zenith.