Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reimburse me

speedstick
04.13.2012 , 04:13 AM | #1
I'm a casual player that doesn't log on every day. So I log on today and my battlemaster coms are useless becuase of the new patch. You mean to tell me that the work it took me to get 4 BM coms was for nohing? I saw how you can exchange your merc coms for wz coms. Why is there not a option to do that for BM coms? Get cracking on implementing this into the game or you can be sure you will be losing another customer.

Banicks
04.13.2012 , 04:28 AM | #2
You had 4 BM tokens and didn't buy a piece of gear?

Erm, what on heck were you waiting for.
The tenets of the Sith are more than just words to be memorised. Learn them, understand them. They will lead you to the true power of the Force; the power of the dark side.

Leggomy
04.13.2012 , 04:29 AM | #3
Hmm cost of coding this in vs one subscription. I think youd lose in this scenario.

Gianavel
04.13.2012 , 04:30 AM | #4
Dude, I get that you don't log in every day, but they've been talking about 1.2 - and its changes - for at least a month. The information was out there, it's not their fault you chose to ignore it.

RokDalor
04.13.2012 , 05:13 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gianavel View Post
Dude, I get that you don't log in every day, but they've been talking about 1.2 - and its changes - for at least a month. The information was out there, it's not their fault you chose to ignore it.
I beleive ranked warzones were talked about being implemented until about an hour before the patch went live, so... cant always trust what they say for months on end, can we? and to be honest, i dont remember it saying anything about BM commendations, just centurion/champion ones.

I suffered no bad experience from this patch, except that hardmode Lost island dropping tionese crystals and rakata gear was odd, and that pvp is more imbalanced then it was before, but thats just my opinion....
In hoc signo vinces
http://www.swtor.com/r/xnqYzm

narcsissism
04.13.2012 , 05:15 AM | #6
BM tokens can also be traded in for on a 1 for 1 bases a purple box of some sort i think it is an item lvl 50 or a piece of material lvl 50 both will be arterfact qulity from what i understand do this at the vendor Jensan

Mortainius
04.13.2012 , 05:17 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by speedstick View Post
I'm a casual player.
Poor spelling excused, the patch notes for 1.2 have been available for well over a month now. Most BM gear costs only one token anyway. What were you saving for??

The vast majority of players were aware that BM tokens were going to be useless in 1.2 so why hadn't you spent up.
Being casual is not an excuse for being ignorant my friend.

Shlamorel
04.13.2012 , 05:21 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Banicks View Post
You had 4 BM tokens and didn't buy a piece of gear?

Erm, what on heck were you waiting for.
This is my question, too.

I actually agree with your point, OP... but why didn't you buy a piece of BM gear with your 4 tokens?
Shlamorel Sta'raeth - Jedi Seer
Dragonbrand
------------
I vow to try and respond in a constructive and positive manner

Banicks
04.13.2012 , 06:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mortainius View Post
Poor spelling excused, the patch notes for 1.2 have been available for well over a month now. Most BM gear costs only one token anyway. What were you saving for??

The vast majority of players were aware that BM tokens were going to be useless in 1.2 so why hadn't you spent up.
Being casual is not an excuse for being ignorant my friend.
BM pieces cost 2 tokens. The main hand cost 3.

OP not buying a BM piece when it was available to do so, well only himself to blame.
The tenets of the Sith are more than just words to be memorised. Learn them, understand them. They will lead you to the true power of the Force; the power of the dark side.

speedstick
04.13.2012 , 10:25 AM | #10
To answer some of your questions. I was holding out to get a weapon. The last time I logged on I got 2bm coms, which gave a total of 4. I logged off and now I'm back a week later. I'm sure BW does not care for my thread and have their hands full, especially with the the fail pvp system everyone is crying about.