Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GXR-7 in HM

Shadowaus
04.14.2012 , 06:10 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Phiasko View Post
My fight with him tonight led me to this post.

We fought him tonight and ran into the same original issue. we tried everything and the only thing that would lighten the load for the rapid shot was LoS him. Other than that it seamed that he would pick a random target and unload.

I tried taunt numerous times and he would not respond. So no interrupt, no taunt, dead assassin... then dead heals, then me.
yep, tried it again this morning. same thing.

it wasnt like this before the patch, but he isnt even mentioned in the patch notes...

NotRonin
04.14.2012 , 07:49 PM | #12
The bosses in BT are now immune to interrupt. The unload targets a member at random, and whoever get aggro have to LoS or have your healer heal through it. (does about 10k damage channelled).

The last boss also behaves differently now : the slow effect is now much less on the first pull, and then increase with subsequent pull. While I don't mind the changes, it would be nice to have them in the patch notes.

Viera
04.14.2012 , 07:51 PM | #13
He pops a buff called Unshakeable or something when channeling now, it says "Immune to interrupts".
"I was a historian once, gathering the relics of the Jedi, learning the ancient mysteries. Always, there were more questions."

Zannis
04.24.2012 , 11:05 AM | #14
As a BH Merc Healer on the lower end of the gear curve (2 pieces of Tionese, lvl 50 artifact daily armorings/mods/enhancements), I find I cannot heal through the damage this boss dishes without overheating way too quickly to be useful.

I have tried to get the groups I go with to employ line of sight tactics, but they opt to just skip him rather than trying.