Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Action bars

Allistair
04.13.2012 , 03:11 AM | #1
So with the new patch can we FINALLY have more than 4 bars total?
If so how? Cause I can't seem to figure it out.
I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four. ~ Walter Slovotsky
The Order of the Dark Temple - Shadowlands Server

DarcOptik
04.13.2012 , 03:13 AM | #2
There are no more quickslot/action bars. Only the ones we had before 1.2

lendarya
04.13.2012 , 03:14 AM | #3
no but you can move the bars to make them more accesible ^_^

Koendewit
04.13.2012 , 03:37 AM | #4
Bioware when will you learn?? We need more action bars so we can put in our stims, adrenals and pots and more of that stuff. There just isnt enough room ! How hard can it be? Even rift had this at launch..
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

TaShaper
04.13.2012 , 03:48 AM | #5
I have even a more efficient idea

Let us save different quickbar combinations like PVP / PVE / Warezone / social fleet fun ....

that would make it much more clearer than having 10 quickbars over the screen playing the game 1/10 of the screen ^^ and it would allow to use the same key bind for different abilities in different saved quickbar layouts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hippiechick
04.13.2012 , 03:52 AM | #6
I hadnt seen your post until after I made a thread on the exact same subject. As I said in my thread, some classes arent so bad, but my Operative in particular has absolutely ZERO slots left for ANY extras. Im going to have to sacrifice some lesser used abilities to get a mount up on the bar and maybe a stim or something. Bummer really.

M

Allistair
04.13.2012 , 04:20 AM | #7
We need the ability to :

1. Create MORE action bars
2. make them either horizontal or vertical as we desire, not have them fixed
3. add more than 12 spaces per bar. (The 2 at the bottom wouldn't be bad if we could double the number of spaces of each bar.)
I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four. ~ Walter Slovotsky

lordCriper
04.13.2012 , 04:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Allistair View Post
We need the ability to :

1. Create MORE action bars
2. make them either horizontal or vertical as we desire, not have them fixed
3. add more than 12 spaces per bar. (The 2 at the bottom wouldn't be bad if we could double the number of spaces of each bar.)
1: Agree
2: We can do that now (1.2)
3: Moving bars 3 and 4 down to the bottom virtually does this now (1.2) But that still brings us back to your first point, additional quickbars is needed.
Cri'per Sawei'vao did rise again, only to see a bunch of samurais in space...

Allistair
04.13.2012 , 04:28 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by lordCriper View Post
1: Agree
2: We can do that now (1.2)
3: Moving bars 3 and 4 down to the bottom virtually does this now (1.2) But that still brings us back to your first point, additional quickbars is needed.
How do I make those 2 side bars horizontal then, because I couldn't figure it out.

xGBox
04.13.2012 , 04:31 AM | #10
I don't really remember exactly what they're called, but basically you just click on the quickbar and screw around with the settings until you get your intended changes. There's only so many settings for the quickbar and you also have a cancel button if your UI spontaneously combusts from the changes.
Sincerely,
Gearbox
The Software Legacy