I guess I'm not a valued customer

revenel

Just a little background first. I have been following this game since 2009. I was in the Beta and pre-ordered the game and had early access. I have a subscription and play when im not at work/school/raising 2 kids. I have toons of many levels. I am a lore nerd, I love the stories and I like to play the different classes to listen to their stories and events. Because of this I don't have a level 50 toon. I didn't think it was a race.

Since I don't have a level 50, I am not a "most valued customer". Thats a bunch of bull crap.

Bioware/EA, you can go fork yourself. Your customer service is terrible at best and your view on who your most valuable customers is greatly distored. Thanks for taking my payment for the game and subscription and then telling me im not a valued customer. What a joke of a company.....

I can see why they limited it to 50. BOTS!!!! Gold selling idiots. You should go thank them ;)

If they gave the things to everyone then they would be letting the gold sellers play for free.

I do understand your side. We even have a guy in guild who has not hit 50. But.. there are more bots then people like you.