Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 = Fall of SWTOR

kiwoo
04.13.2012 , 06:34 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by thorizdin View Post
Just got done on HM run of EV and KP as a MT on my Jug and frankly HM is easier now than its ever been. Holding threat was easier and I think its because the bonus threat from Crushing Blow along with the DPS increase made it easier to hold threat.
On Jedi Knight withthe slash changes, I also found holding hate a lot easier, even with sentinels in group..damn aggro magnets:P

Jugg and JK just need a hate increase added to an AoE and we are cooking.

Gereorth
04.13.2012 , 06:34 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by krissizcoming View Post
one thing im curious about is the moaning im getting from commandos, im hearing there nerf was pretty bad.
Commando/Mercenary healing ain't that bad if you ask me. I can still keep everyone alive. The minor thing is is that you have a Heat cost on Kolto Shell. Which is somewhat fair enough, but the heat cost is a bit too high.

Still, I can manage every heals. And they did improve a few things. We even have an in-combat Resseruction now. So I don't complain. (:
I got the stuff, if you got the credits. If not, beat it kid!

Layenem
04.13.2012 , 06:34 AM | #33
lol for those of you who haven't played the new content yet by all means put yourselves on ignore

The tank is more than capable and well geared, as stated, so the individual that said undergeared or sucked is beyond way off

I will gladly post 4 hours of wipe on one boss to show you that the ability of the group is not lacking and that everyone easily did their part. If you can find, across ANY MMO, another time that I "QQ"d please feel free. For those that said they have cleared it, show me or shut up.

We had a guild claim they beat the new HM FP last night and when I told them to show me just the fight they couldn't. Really? You can't tell me what it drops? I mean you can look that up and tell me what it drops on the final boss and you failed like that? Get out of here.

Those of you calling this a QQ post have either not played the new content or... no you just haven't played the new content. I spent more than ample time in the new content yesterday and the items I was expecting to see that was brought up by the Devs at the guild summit where maybe half there.

And dude that said, lol, that my statement about the dps going up lost all credibility for the post either has no clue how to play dps or rolls with dps classes that can't play hahaha

So lets see all these hot shots post some videos of your walk through the new content!!! I can't wait!

DavidAdas
04.13.2012 , 06:38 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Layenem View Post
BUT you nerf all tank classes ability to maintain agro EXCEPT the Shadow... Fail.
Are you KIDDING me??! I actually feel they made my Jedi Guardian TOO powerful. I'm smearing people left and right in Warzones now and constantly thinking to myself "Damn, if I don't allow some of these #@$holes to live I'm never going to get any defense medals..."

HotLeadSingerGuy
04.13.2012 , 06:41 AM | #35
Ya...we had 2 Sage healers last night and did fine in the new Op. I'm Shadow tank, so I can't complain, but the other tank is a Vanguard and he had no trouble keeping aggro either (even when we did Toth+Zorn and were switching back and forth). Stop QQ...the patch literally came out yesterday.

If you *COULD* go into the new content and kill it all, I'd have a problem. The game is meant to be hard...it's not meant for strong guilds to be able to just walk through it without a problem. Learn new strategies and you won't have these problems.

I remember in EQ when Planes of Power came out, the strongest guilds in the game (across all servers) couldn't content with the Elemental planes for the first few months, and it took over a year for someone to break into the Plane of Time (and not the main plane...just the entry plane). People didn't cry for that year about not being able to do things, they improved and got new gear so they *could*. You realize full Rakata means you're 2 steps from top-geared, right?

Diebacca
04.13.2012 , 06:42 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAdas View Post
Are you KIDDING me??! I actually feel they made my Jedi Guardian TOO powerful. I'm smearing people left and right in Warzones now and constantly thinking to myself "Damn, if I don't allow some of these #@$holes to live I'm never going to get any defense medals..."
Hes talking about pve not pvp. I'm not sure how you couldn't see that...

Assaultrooper
04.13.2012 , 06:43 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Layenem View Post
So you buff up dps classes generally by about 15-30%... Awesome.
Hmmm you do realize the dps buffs were in PvP only as well as the tanking "nerfs"....
Quote: Originally Posted by CrunkShizzle View Post
Just wonderin how AP is lookin pvp wise
Could be worse

Darth_Vicente
04.13.2012 , 06:43 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Nephyn View Post
They should make 'Nancy Boy' servers.
Where the bosses are super easy, you can have whatever gear you want, heal for whatever you like and a free cupcake everytime you log in.
Shove all the whiners on there.
They'd complain about the flavor of frosting on the cupcake
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

fred_parson
04.13.2012 , 06:44 AM | #39
It's interesting that people think that if they can't beat new content in there first run that something is wrong. I remember in other mmo's years ago that you had to spend a lot of time farming keys and gearing toon's for boss encounters from a new expansion. The Boss fights were pretty hard and took a lot of time and gearing from minor bosses to get down.

This ezmode now days, they need to bring out a lot more boss fights otherwise next week you going to get posts all done now I'm bored. Where is the new content.

DavidAdas
04.13.2012 , 06:45 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Diebacca View Post
Hes talking about pve not pvp. I'm not sure how you couldn't see that...
Hrm. Yes, I suppose I should have extended my comment further.

I also did the new Ops as well as Nightmare EV last night. Quite honestly, I'm hardly the best PvE tank out there but... for once in my life... I was actually able to do noticeably well. I actually had. Yanno. Control.