Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dooku Vs Yoda?

MrFb
04.12.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1
So I was talking to someone on my server about the fight of Count Dooku vs Yoda, who was "better" as in who would win in a fight, wouldnt dooku have killed yoda if it wasnt for anakin helping him? Or do I remember that scene incorrectly, or misunderstood it?

crashoverridex
04.12.2012 , 09:14 PM | #2
yea you definitely didnt see it correctly. anakin didnt help yoda, anakin was lying on top of obi wan unconscious with a severed arm. yoda actually saved anakin and obi wan from count dooku by forcing him to retreat after dooku realized he could not win

TheBetty
04.12.2012 , 10:55 PM | #3
I always wondered about that fight, how long could Yoda really keep up that pace. He was jumping all over the place, Dooku was just standing his ground.

You can see in his face he realised he couldn't win, however in saying that how long could Yoda really have fought for?
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Habushun
04.13.2012 , 02:12 AM | #4
if dooku had not tried to crush anakin and obi-wan yoda would have easily beaten him without breaking much of a sweat

TheNevet
04.13.2012 , 02:46 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Habushun View Post
if dooku had not tried to crush anakin and obi-wan yoda would have easily beaten him without breaking much of a sweat
this^

Dooku only threw the pillar at Anakin and Obi-wan cause he knew he had lost and that Yoda would take the time to save them, giving Dooku time to escape.

TheLordMagnus
04.13.2012 , 03:10 AM | #6
i aggre on this yoda aint about strengh hes about the force and hes second only to darth vader in the count of meteclorians he has meaning his size dont mean crap he is the 2 most powerfull force user of his time and if u look at it in terms of mastery he was the best yoda is the mannnnnnnnn
LVL 50 SORCC RDPS ACTIVE
LVL 30 JUG DMG ACTIVE
LvL 50 MARRA ACTIVE

Ballsandmyword
04.13.2012 , 07:42 AM | #7
Yoda went nose to nose with PALAPTINE and lived to tell about it.

Dooku dosen't even come close to measuring up.

spreadsheet
04.13.2012 , 09:48 AM | #8
Yoda hands down.

And, I think Yoda would have taken Palpatine. Sure he got a surprise blast at first but Palp was the one to take off first and if the soldiers had not interferred i think Yoda would have caught him.

Even though Palp was putting on a show for Anikan I think Mace would have still beten him.

But Yoda was the man....
sivart

roysterer
04.13.2012 , 09:54 AM | #9
The first (and only) time I saw that fight I literally laughed because Yoda looked so ridiculous. Only later did I realize how fundamentally depressing it was. And now the fact that people are having a serious discussion about it is even more depressing.

Mercurials
04.13.2012 , 11:02 AM | #10
Yoda might have come toe-to-toe with Dart Sidious, however Master Windu utterly defeated him, and I remember Palp saying that Darth Vader would become stronger than either of them too.

Count Dooku might have been the next most powerful force user at that time, but he was definitely no match for Yoda.

As for the count of metechlorians, The Jedi didn't know the one of Darth Sidious at that time... he had been the apprentice of Darth Plagueis the Wise who could alter them...