Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5 hours of one class and I need another

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
5 hours of one class and I need another

BindoDidIt
10.20.2012 , 12:08 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by crazylegoman View Post
Smuggler story is awesome, in my opinion. I haven't gotten any others to 50 yet, but I have definitely enjoyed this one. Act two is the weakest, but acts one and three are pure awesome. Though, when you get smuggler to Corellia, prepare for some very contradictory dialogue between world missions and your class quest.
I'm thinking I will level Smuggler last. Right now I have a Trooper, Consular, and Inquisitor sitting on Tatooine for me. My Smuggler is partying with Corso on his ship above Taris, yet to touch down. Once I finish my SW I will take my Smuggler through Taris and Nar Shaddaa then decide, but right now I feel I will go Consular because of the Shadow playstyle and it has the best story from what I've seen between those 4 classes.

Consular > Inquisitor > Trooper > Smuggler
Jedi Covenant, The <Damaris> Legacy
Arrick-Guardian (50) / Barrus-Powertech (50) / Brevus-Commando (33)
Krystah-Sniper (50) / Morzar-Marauder (50) / Renik-Scoundrel (33)
Sylysa-Shadow (50) / Valery-Sorceror (33)

happysister
10.20.2012 , 07:47 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by crazylegoman View Post
Smuggler story is awesome, in my opinion. I haven't gotten any others to 50 yet, but I have definitely enjoyed this one. Act two is the weakest, but acts one and three are pure awesome. Though, when you get smuggler to Corellia, prepare for some very contradictory dialogue between world missions and your class quest.
smuggler story is definitely amazing. it's also the most lighthearted and humorous. it almost cured me of my altoholism....almost.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

BindoDidIt
10.28.2012 , 05:19 PM | #43
So I finished my Sith Warrior earlier this morning. Not as awesome as I hoped going in but I enjoy it.

Favorite to least:
Knight
Agent
Warrior
BHunter

Will probably do Consular next.

Danbuterx
11.04.2012 , 07:07 PM | #44
Sith warrior started slow but ended EPIC. Loved it!

gofortheko
11.05.2012 , 05:32 AM | #45
Where as the knight storyline is epic in it's cannon greatness, the warrior is epic if you like the quest for power type of storyline.

Agent is good if you like the cloak and dagger type of stories. I thought it was ok, but I don't really like double agent type of stories.

I loved the first two acts of the trooper, but the last act feels rushed and completely unrelated to the initial storyline.

I personally enjoyed the end of act 2 and all of act 3 of the consular story line, it gets a bad wrap because it startsnout so weak and useless.

The bounty hunter storyline is great if you play mostly dark side and enjoy wisecracks laced with real threat. There is a part of the storyline during alderaan that I absolutely treasure and you can get only through being dark side.

Smuggler was really boring and implausible to me, but to each their own.

SI seems so far pretty standard for a sith, backstabbing and the search for power through artifacts, but I'm still just at the beginning.
Weapon-of War
Juggernaut:Sentinel:Operative:Sage:Commando:Shadow :Guardian
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

MusicRider
11.05.2012 , 08:20 AM | #46
Yeah the jedi/sith stories seem to be according to their franchise. Knight plays the role of supper dupper saviour of the galaxy, very similar to Luke Skywalker (if you could lose an arm even better). Consular diplomacy and saviour of the jedis, and it seems very similar to kenobi's story, even if he is a knight. Warrior, well Vader. Inquisitor, hmm not sure but certainly fits the sith "principles".

BindoDidIt
11.05.2012 , 04:57 PM | #47
I'm glad I created this thread. I hope it has helped people choose enjoyable classes to level, I know it has for me. I'm going to start leveling my Consular soon but I'm working on finishing the conversations for all the 50s I have for that +10 Presence bonus. 10x4x4+100. +260 Presence on a level 10? Mwhahahaha

ITIATT
11.12.2012 , 12:20 AM | #48
I currently have this problem. I have a level 24 jugg, 27 powertech, 20 assassin, 22 guardian, and 24 sniper. I finally thought I found my class with the sniper but after a few days....same thing.

BindoDidIt
11.12.2012 , 08:50 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by ITIATT View Post
I currently have this problem. I have a level 24 jugg, 27 powertech, 20 assassin, 22 guardian, and 24 sniper. I finally thought I found my class with the sniper but after a few days....same thing.
What parts of each story do you like?

Tommot
11.12.2012 , 02:23 PM | #50
Not all of my characters are 50 yet (see sig), but these are my impressions thus far:

1. Sith Warrior
2. Imperial Agent
3. Jedi Knight
4. Sith Inquisitor

In reality, the IA is probably the best written, but I havent played the third chapter yet and I'm a bit of a Sith fanboy.

Really though, the top 3 are A++++ in my book. Maybe I'll say the same about SI one day too. Only half way through Act 2 at the moment.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |