Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

Alec_Fortescue
04.13.2012 , 04:38 PM | #31
It does remind me of that white crystal hunt... Instead of the crystal / clues I stumbled upon plenty other things. Already got two datacrons i had no idea about earlier and multiple chests. but no crystal formation.

I'd recommend checking the caves. They appear to be a very reasonable places to put crystals in.
Sig removed so Bioware adds "them" faster. kthxbai.

Owsley
04.13.2012 , 04:56 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
It does remind me of that white crystal hunt... Instead of the crystal / clues I stumbled upon plenty other things. Already got two datacrons i had no idea about earlier and multiple chests. but no crystal formation.

I'd recommend checking the caves. They appear to be a very reasonable places to put crystals in.
I haven't tried to find it but I do extensive node farming on Alderaan and know of some great crystal formations that are off the beaten track. If I find one this weekend I'll update this thread.

BTW I've yet to find any great nodes in any caves on Alderaan. And yes, there are lots of ungarded chests on the planet. It's my favorite planet to farm. You can crusie around mostly unmolested (at least if you're Imp).

Alec_Fortescue
04.13.2012 , 05:01 PM | #33
I don't think you need to be archeology to actually harvest the new ones.

Considering that the old magenta node was at the Jedi ruins... How about visiting Jedi related places on Alderaan?

Just visited the Jedi Ruins (Sith occupied - no luck there) ...

Icid
04.13.2012 , 05:33 PM | #34
I don't think you need to be archeology to actually harvest the new ones.

Considering that the old magenta node was at the Jedi ruins... How about visiting Jedi related places on Alderaan?

Just visited the Jedi Ruins (Sith occupied - no luck there) ...
The patch notes state, "Several unusual crystal formations have been reported in the mountainous regions of Alderaan." So try looking in the mountains? And suggests that there are multiple formations.

Alec_Fortescue
04.13.2012 , 05:35 PM | #35
Considering that the part of alderaan we're playing in is located in the mountains... It could be anywhere!

Icid
04.13.2012 , 05:49 PM | #36
Considering that the part of alderaan we're playing in is located in the mountains... It could be anywhere!
True, but it does let you exclude areas that are flat and open, like the Apalis Coast, and Alsakan Lowlands for the most part. And would suggest at the Juran Mountains as a good place to start.

Dannnddyy
04.14.2012 , 04:35 AM | #37
There's nothing in the Kaamo's area, nor up in the Mountains near Ulgo base. I searched all last night and as-morning.
"A Jedi you still are, and with you is the strength to overcome. But believe it, you must" - Yoda

Alec_Fortescue
04.14.2012 , 06:40 AM | #38
it IS in kaamos territory. Juran Ascent. River. Cliff. enough clues.

RSVRichie
04.14.2012 , 08:40 AM | #39
Any chance of a pm with co-ords? Been scouring Kaamos for ages, think i'm looking in the wrong place. Thanks to anyone who can help.

AlyxDinas
04.14.2012 , 09:22 AM | #40
Looking for this ?
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
Manager, The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board
"Perception Problem."