Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

Dawginole
05.03.2012 , 01:40 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by shaneglass View Post
I had three waters in my cargo. Kept one for me and gave the other two to group members. We each got a crystal and they traded them right back to me. Still a pain for the 15-minute trip from Tat to Hoth, but much easier now.
I found that if you go to Sheth(?) speeder on Hoth and head south west'ish to the Hero area that is republic you can go up the hill, enter the hero area and hug the left cliff and where there is some icy area you can go up the mountain and keep heading south till you get the mountain. Cuts off 5min. I can make a round trip in 10 min now.

I can also CONFIRM that you can loot multiple magenta crystals with multiple shock frozen water in your inventory. Just keep clicking it. Sometimes it takes a second for it to give the next one. Like two click per water traded for crystal.

Got six crystals, two being saved for +41 exp when i get the schem, and two being saved for crafts to sell, and the other two... well let's just say somebody finally has +41 crit pink lazers in his augmented sabers. :P
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

DeutschGamer
05.03.2012 , 01:48 AM | #192
So to make sure I'm following this right..

Schems to create mid and high level magentas come from late game daily mobs, World Bosses, and Operations.

Mid level crystal materials can be found on Alderaan, then taken to Tython/Korriban to be refined into proper crafting material to be used in said schematics.

High level crystals require the Tat -> Hoth -> Illum Force ghost battle to get the proper crafting material for said schematics.

Is that right, or am I off base?
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Dawginole
05.03.2012 , 01:59 AM | #193
Just a hair off. The +41 crystals require both the crystal you farm on Alderaan (2 of them to be exact) and the crystal you get from the tat/hoth item + Ilum fight.

Recipe is like 2 upari, 8 corusca, 2 of the refined adegans from Alderaan and 1 magenta from Ilum.
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Karkais
05.03.2012 , 02:06 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Okay I've been doing every Black Hole daily except the Heroic for 17/21 days in a row.

Is there a specific mob that is more likely to drop the schematic or just any mob in general.

I REALLY WANT TO CRAFT MAGENTA +41.

Sincerely,
Sha'al of Obsidian Creed
I am going to make you all envious now, I bought the +41 end magenta recipe from market for default price, about 5k creds.

*ducks for cover*

ps. I can confirm all three spawn areas for the unusual crystal formations, Ive gotten raw crystals from them all, although the area 2 next to the enemy camp is by far the most difficult to get to. I tend to just skip it when Im getting crystals.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

Dawginole
05.04.2012 , 12:16 AM | #195
I paid 50k for end and 100k for crit. Sucks but could be worse. Imp side is selling end for 2.5mil. I doubt he'll get that much, but he'll probably sell for over 200k.
Soon.™*

Flurryous
05.05.2012 , 02:44 AM | #196
3rd spot for harvesting on Alderaan:

x: 1095 y: -1030

This is just south of the back side of house Thule. I know someone said they found it before and then others said they couldnt find it, but it is there. I think it is rather tricky to get to and it may spawn in hard to find places but it is there.
As you are going up the path to the backside of house Thule it was to the east of the entryway marker on the map. There is a structure there with a tower and the node was on the rocks behind it. If i find another loc for that particular node i will post it.

Dawginole
05.10.2012 , 01:00 AM | #197
Anyone gotten +41 expertise schem to drop from the PvP Lvl 6 Crafting box yet?
Soon.™*

Telanis
05.12.2012 , 06:22 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by LSDAnonymous View Post
This is a decent guide for those having trouble with exact spots.

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/62861/where-and-what-are-the-unusual-crystal-formations-on-alderaan

Granted it doesn't list the Thul house...
Looks like that post has been updated since your post, it has all 3 nodes. Claims that one has 3 spawn points and the other two nodes have 2 spawn points, which matches what I've seen.

iTryHard
05.12.2012 , 09:35 PM | #199
Anyone know if I could solo Tat. WB as a Tankadow? I have BM gear.

Telanis
05.12.2012 , 11:54 PM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by iTryHard View Post
Anyone know if I could solo Tat. WB as a Tankadow? I have BM gear.
Trapjaw? Probably if you're smart about it. I got a +16 endurance magenta schem (lvl31) from him with a group of 4 the other day, and have since got it solo (lvl50 Sentinel with Columi). Soloed the Ulgo Siegebreaker as well for the +16 power schem.