Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

Dawginole
04.18.2012 , 01:02 PM | #111
The point at the ravine that many have posted pictures of also respawns directly above that location. After that I have lost it. It's not at either point now and I have yet to find it again over the last 5 hours. And fairly sure I have no competition on this.
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

ViperRat
04.18.2012 , 05:25 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by BeefHardpeck View Post
I just found one on the side of a cliff behind House Thul. Here are the coordinates:

X: 1345, Y: -1296, Z: 311

I hope that helps.
i just found a formation on my server at these coordinates as well.

itsmymillertime
04.18.2012 , 06:22 PM | #113

for mine

Dawginole
04.18.2012 , 07:53 PM | #114
Managed to harvest 9 of these today. Could easily get more but would like to try the even going on. That puts me at 4 to make myself and 2 to sell.

I've discovered that each of the three confirmed spawns has three respawn locations in a general radius. It will respawn in only one of these three spots and is not entirely random.
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

brendon-t
04.18.2012 , 09:22 PM | #115
Can someone make a map with markers? I have only found 2 spots on my server so far...

Nicolettexiv
04.19.2012 , 05:33 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by shimmer View Post
I just got mine. Im looking for someone to cut it for me. anyone have the schem yet? or know where the schem drops?
Random mob dropped the +41 power schematic while doing Corellia dailies
Don't be toxic.

Dawginole
04.19.2012 , 06:29 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicolettexiv View Post
Random mob dropped the +41 power schematic while doing Corellia dailies
I got +41 END off H4 new daily in Coruscant. Looking to confirm that +41 EXP and CRIT can be had there too.
Soon.™*

SiThEnErGyFoRcE
04.19.2012 , 09:50 PM | #118
So does the shard create the +31 or the lower/mid-level +16 crystal? According to Shaneglass, below, it makes the +16 crystal and that schematic might can drop from Infected Trapjaw? Perfect, going after that infected SOB I KNOW for a FACT that the magenta shard from Alderaan does NOT create the +41 crystal, I tried and the schematic says I don't have the right stone ( I have the shard crystal, but NOT the Ilum crystal that it wants)
"You are strong, my child..... but I will break you!"

SiThEnErGyFoRcE
04.19.2012 , 09:57 PM | #119
To refine on the Imperial Side, take your shard to Korriban on the far west end of the Lower Wilds (behind the wall). You will see a glowing blue "refiner" attached to the back side of the wall. Hope that helps!
"You are strong, my child..... but I will break you!"

Dawginole
04.19.2012 , 10:10 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by SiThEnErGyFoRcE View Post
So does the shard create the +31 or the lower/mid-level +16 crystal?

No this is not schem specific as far as I know. The thing we are farming is just a crafting material. It's used in the +41 schematics after it has been refined. But I do not know if it is used in the other schems.
Soon.™*