Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chat Bubbles for rp??

Akmadan
04.18.2012 , 08:54 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Freyrr View Post
People seem to forget a lot on the RP servers that those of us that do RP are a minority. BioWare has done things for us which people have already mentioned so be thankful for everything they give us. Besides I've heard nothing what so ever about chat bubbles being planned at any time and BioWare has said that all new chairs will be sittable but nothing about old chairs being converted so you really shouldn't have expected either with 1.2
Chat Bubbles are planned infact, they said it's one of the things they will put in after 1.2. They were in the Beta they said, but it caused many bugs and/or latency issues so they removed them for the time being.

They've said so in one of their Q&A

Wraloa_Craubo
04.18.2012 , 11:32 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BlloRain View Post
It is sad. I worked for Epic games on Unreal 2004 as a concept artist, and molder. I also work for 3dbuzz.com They are making a MMO with only a hand full of people, coded by one of the best people in the 'Biz" He is only one person and he is putting Bio to shame.

When i found out it was a coding issue, why did they not fix this in R&D before moving a head? There is a lot to offer in the world of TOR. I do like the game, with this said.....RANGER ON! let move a head get more fixed. Get people in there that can solve this issue and the others.

I know this may sound silly but what about hoods for the with and their mask at the same time?

I was at TigerSwan school. It is a shooting school one of the best. They say and I agree, that there is no advanced shooting skills, only mastering the basics under pressure. Bio you hear that? Master your basics first.

Jett
Hood/Mask options are now implemented.

Comparing shooting a gun to developing a multi-million dollar MMO is a bit of a stretch, but that's just my opinion. We have no way of checking your claim about 3buzz and their single-man coding guru. Maybe he's some sort of prodigy? Neo, perhaps?
Penumbral | Jung Ma Server

BlloRain
04.19.2012 , 07:20 AM | #14
You can doubt or look at this link. Jason Busby is like no other man on any level. http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_home.php

Before you point fingers and want to doubt, do your home work. Master the basics!

Jett
THE CURVES OF MY BODY ARE SHARPER THEN ANY JEDI WEAPON.