Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf Maurauders/sentinels

AllThatJhazz
04.12.2012 , 06:23 PM | #11
I wondered how long it would take to see a thread like this. Personally I have been puting out the same damage as before. (175-250k) still have that game here and there where I top 300k. Gear wise im BM/cchamp and stayed with the annihilation tree.
Altima

Acolytes - Jung Ma

Evil_Santa
04.12.2012 , 06:24 PM | #12
Duckling.. weren't you less than 12 hrs ago telling everyone to shut up with all the 1.2 QQing?

This thread is rather amusing.
Quote:EA CEO John Riccitiello's"When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6-u8OIJTE

Caeliux
04.12.2012 , 06:26 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Evil_Santa View Post
Duckling.. weren't you less than 12 hrs ago telling everyone to shut up with all the 1.2 QQing?

This thread is rather amusing.
Yes Duckling was, amazing isn't it.

Numerii
04.12.2012 , 06:26 PM | #14
It's not just Marauders/Sentinels, everyone's damage is too high atm. Even as a Sorcerer I'm finding it ridiculous(talking about the damage I do, not the damage I take).

myolinyr
04.12.2012 , 06:27 PM | #15
I haven't really had a problem with marauders. the trick is, don't fight them alone. yeah. lure them in and then, BAM! "it's a trap!". A lot of marauders play like morons and will chase you away from the objective because, apparently, killing an obvious decoy is more important that winning. who knew?

Racter
04.12.2012 , 06:29 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DubFanahtic View Post
Oh for heaven's sake stop QQing.

Marauder's literally only had 1 spec viable before this patch, no CC PVP wise besides force choke (joke), and one gap closer where they then would immediately be thrown back off the balcony by merc/sorc AOE ground pound.

Now that they are actually on ground with the PT's/Sorc's, everyone is complaining .I have a marauder, sorcerer, juggernaut, trooper, and mercenary and I can tell you I had no trouble dealing with marauders on those other classes, and my own marauder wasn't THAT OP.
You're not good at your marauder friend. I could wreck anyone 1v1 and most 2v1s and about 50/50 on 3v1s before 1.2. Now I'm completely indestructible.

BW this is coming from a Sentinel, you broke PVP fix it. The ONLY way ANYONE has a chance is if I have at least TWO operatives on my *** 24/7.

DubFanahtic
04.12.2012 , 06:30 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Racter View Post
You're not good at your marauder friend. I could wreck anyone 1v1 and most 2v1s and about 50/50 on 3v1s before 1.2. Now I'm completely indestructible.

BW this is coming from a Sentinel, you broke PVP fix it. The ONLY way ANYONE has a chance is if I have at least TWO operatives on my *** 24/7.
Really, in level 50 bracket with battlemaster's you could win 3V1? OKAY BRO LOL

Mongerra
04.12.2012 , 06:31 PM | #18
/signed

Was entertaining seeing one of the most op already getting buffed.

matekwong
04.12.2012 , 06:32 PM | #19
I think its not because their DPS, its the PVP bonus which boosts to 21% in full. Accompanied by tiehr slight (I dunno how much) buff which sums up to be such rediculous result.

My full BM Shadow dropped like flies yesterday, and I am cosidering to just not play him anymore. lol
A skilled hawk hides its talons.

Ethurian
04.12.2012 , 06:32 PM | #20
Considering the nature of the original poster, pretty sure at some point I've seen said individual plays a Shadow. And if that's true, kein gesetz.
Ethurian Landa
Attendez de la crème.
I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.