Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf Maurauders/sentinels

JediDuckling
04.12.2012 , 05:42 PM | #1
hey decided to buff an already good dps class to the point its now overpowerd lol

sort it out bioware nerf maurauders and

denpic
04.12.2012 , 05:47 PM | #2
I can kill tanks faster these guys just won't die

Lightzzoutt
04.12.2012 , 05:48 PM | #3
all they did to the "op" tree is buff masterstrike. OMG SO GODLY NOW
Lights - 50 Sentinel - Daragon Trail

JediDuckling
04.12.2012 , 05:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by denpic View Post
I can kill tanks faster these guys just won't die
i know lol mauruaders are overpowerd badly now lol

not only do they do stupid damage now and i mean stupid but they feel more godly than ever o.O

Daecollo
04.12.2012 , 05:48 PM | #5
The Expertise/PvP Mitigation system is broken and people are doing 30-40% More damage.

Marauders just have alot of "I can't be damaged" abilities and they can just faceroll you before you can do anything.

Nothing to do with Marauders/Sentinels.

Blaaine
04.12.2012 , 05:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediDuckling View Post
i dont know what weed bioware was smoking when they decided to buff an already good dps class to the point its now overpowerd lol

sort it out bioware nerf maurauders and keep off the weed. o.O
Actually the PvP spec of Rage is about the same or a bit worse. We now have a CD on Vicious Throw. I noticed we spend more time doing crap without Rage dunno what was changed. Our hits just do MORE.. but LESS frequently.

Daecollo
04.12.2012 , 05:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Blaaine View Post
Actually the PvP spec of Rage is about the same or a bit worse. We now have a CD on Vicious Throw. And Smash now costs more Rage to use so I noticed we spend more time doing crap without Rage. Our hits just do MORE.. but LESS frequently.
Its not Maras, overall damage is %%% atm.

DubFanahtic
04.12.2012 , 05:51 PM | #8
Oh for heaven's sake stop QQing.

Marauder's literally only had 1 spec viable before this patch, no CC PVP wise besides force choke (joke), and one gap closer where they then would immediately be thrown back off the balcony by merc/sorc AOE ground pound.

Now that they are actually on ground with the PT's/Sorc's, everyone is complaining .I have a marauder, sorcerer, juggernaut, trooper, and mercenary and I can tell you I had no trouble dealing with marauders on those other classes, and my own marauder wasn't THAT OP.

Caeliux
04.12.2012 , 05:51 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JediDuckling View Post
i dont know what weed bioware was smoking when they decided to buff an already good dps class to the point its now overpowerd lol

sort it out bioware nerf maurauders and keep off the weed. o.O
You again in another thread trolling, what a amazing day you are having.

Blaaine
04.12.2012 , 06:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Daecollo View Post
Its not Maras, overall damage is %%% atm.
Guardians and Juggs got the buff.. sure wasn't the marauders pvp spec. My damager per match seems to have dropped. ~300k average to ~200k average now per match.