Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Custom UI Layout's

Preykousis
04.12.2012 , 04:10 PM | #1
I've never customized a UI in an MMO before, but here is my first attempt. I think it looks good, but would like some input on to what you would change and why. I would also like others to possibly share theirs as well, sort of build up a portfolio of different UI's that others might like.

Test Layout 1

Please don't tear me apart on my first attempt UI Vet Modders
CE OWNER & Founder

TerranZule
04.13.2012 , 09:53 AM | #2
I would suggest turning on information text on you target bar so you can see the number of hitpoints he has and the percentage. I also would suggest turning on the Target of Target Frame and Castbar, this is very useful for endgame content and although your not there just yet, its good practice to start early. Good luck on building and modifying your UI.

Preykousis
04.13.2012 , 11:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TerranZule View Post
I would suggest turning on information text on you target bar so you can see the number of hitpoints he has and the percentage. I also would suggest turning on the Target of Target Frame and Castbar, this is very useful for endgame content and although your not there just yet, its good practice to start early. Good luck on building and modifying your UI.
Thanks! This is my 3rd toon since December but I've never hit 50 yet as I left my old server a while back.

I used to have the information text on the old UI but I found the scale made the numbers too hard on the eyes (1920x1080 here). I might increase the scale of the player & target frames a bit to see what works with the text. I'll turn on the ToT frame and castbar, once I figure out what it does I'm sure I'll find it extremely helpful as you say
CE OWNER & Founder