Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just killed Taral V HM with 3 Troopers and 1 Consular and got Smuggler Gloves...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Just killed Taral V HM with 3 Troopers and 1 Consular and got Smuggler Gloves...

cloudblade
05.01.2012 , 11:36 AM | #61
Haven't had a chance to run an hm yet today. Anyone know if HM fp + op loot has been correctly adjusted as per today's new patch?

BroadStreetBully
05.02.2012 , 10:30 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by cloudblade View Post
Haven't had a chance to run an hm yet today. Anyone know if HM fp + op loot has been correctly adjusted as per today's new patch?
I ran HM Tara V last night with a Shadow DPS/Tank(myself), Sage DPS, Sage Healer, and Knight Tank. The final drop was for a Knight so it was a worthwhile run. We will see how this goes for future runs.

cloudblade
05.02.2012 , 11:30 AM | #63
Nice! Yeah, I had time last night to do an HM LI run with 2 Troopers, 1 Jedi Knight, and 1 Jedi Consular. The drops were Columi Consular boots, Columi Consular pants, DPS on proc relic, Rakata Trooper chest, and Columi JK mainhand, so it looks good so far! No smuggler gear

Tale
05.04.2012 , 08:06 AM | #64
I ran BOI about half a dozen times in a row today, one after the other, with the same group.

Was literally the same drops each and every time.

I have to wonder if there's some undocumented feature designed to prevent the farming of HM flashpoints now that they no longer have a lockdown.