Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Perfect Upari Crystal

AOD_rywo
04.20.2012 , 12:18 PM | #21
Artificers use the Perfect Upari to make the Gormak Alpha Wave Inhibitor. This is used by each member of a raid to be able to fight (and have a chance at living) the Nightmare Pilgrim world boss on Voss. I know for Sith, the Northern area of Belsavis dailies will spawn these. The crystals themselves are not able to be listed on the GTN, but as they are not _bound_, they can be sold in /trade. Other mats needed to make em include, Grade 6 Greens, Lorrdian Gems, and Cortosis.
MMO gaming since 1994.

Owsley
05.25.2012 , 09:22 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bubbzino View Post
I've been roaming around the heroic area on belsavis and I haven't seen one of these nodes yet.

Is there a specific location they spawn in or are they just not spawning for me? Also, does anyone know if they're stackable?
There are nodes that spawn around the World Boss. I picked up four the other day. They stack.
"But war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and co-operative form of theft."
Jacob Bronowski - The Ascent of Man

Mordekiem
05.25.2012 , 09:59 AM | #23
They are on Belsavis in the lvl 50 daily areas. Not neccesarily Heroic areas. I have had better luck in the area up north by the world boss. I find them as I run the dailies.

They show up on your minimap as perfect Upari crystals and when you gather them you get a perfect one and regular ones.
-Mordekiem

Icebergy
05.25.2012 , 10:16 AM | #24
Found three in the Belsavis daily area up near the world boss so far. You cannot post them on the GTN, have not checked if you can mail or trade them yet.
10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 7/10 HM

Ryanbeast
05.25.2012 , 12:04 PM | #25
Yes in the belsavis area, they spawn randomly. I get them when I do dailies.

For the matts needed for boss item it is 1 perfect crystal

I think I would pay 10k for them if I had to put a price to it.

DSafana
05.25.2012 , 12:33 PM | #26
I see them in the underground eshka areas doing the belsavis dailies. Perfect Upari formation. The crystal formation is distinct as the crystals all point upward at the same angle.

DeaganOo
05.25.2012 , 09:21 PM | #27
Ive found a hand full of these over the course of a few weeks, and 1 night after finishing my daily quests about 3 or 4 am I decided to just go around and harvest every node of crystals and artifacts that I could find both in the Rep and Imp northern daily area. After about 4 hrs (was bored and didnt feel like sleeping) I ended up with about 35 perfect upari crystals, 6 stacks of normal Upari crystals and about 4 stacks of artifact fragments. Should keep my guild goin for a while XD.

Additionally for the 1st time today I actually found a perfect Upari crystal formation near where u plant the bomb on the shuttle in the southern area of the Belsavis (Republic) daily questing area

BIG_M
05.26.2012 , 12:58 PM | #28
while farming these one day i noticed its got a chance to spawn in about in 1 in 5 chance could be higher or lower but that what the average rate for the nodes spawning were hope it helps in the belsavis heroic area.
Harbinger Midian
Arach Allrianne
Krezlarz
Tarhi

Dienah
06.11.2012 , 04:07 PM | #29
Perfect Upari Crystals are used by Artaficers to make a crystal that gives you a buff you need to defeat the World Boss on Voss.

wainot-keel
06.11.2012 , 06:19 PM | #30
I've never found those nodes around the "south" area for the dailies (Lights out , Old enemies, etc). For me, always around the area where you get the north bunch (Freeing the Fallen, etc ). Those are quests for the Empire side, don't know the name for the reps