Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Perfect Upari Crystal

dreamdahon
04.13.2012 , 09:39 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DizzyWho View Post
most lv 48 / 49 do. grade 6
But the Perfect Upari Crystals are not grade 6. Wondering what recipes use them as well. They do stack and up to 12 so far.

Vraelan
04.13.2012 , 10:00 AM | #12
So is it just a regular crystal node with larger than normal gathering yield?
Giradda the Hutt refugee on The Shadowlands
50 Sentinel / 11 Juggernaut
22 Sage / 26 Assassin
12 Vanguard / 10 Bounty Hunter

RichyYoung
04.13.2012 , 10:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Vraelan View Post
So is it just a regular crystal node with larger than normal gathering yield?
Yup like a crit on a gathering node.

Still not sure what these are used in

Bubbzino
04.13.2012 , 12:28 PM | #14
Upari and Perfect Upari Crystals are totally different.

The perfect crystals are used by artificers to make these which are needed to kill the world boss on Voss.
As far as I'm aware, this is the only use for these crystals at the moment.

littlegrubbers
04.13.2012 , 12:35 PM | #15
Perfect Upari Crystals have their own unique node that has a small chance to replace an Upari Crystal node when respawning. You can find them easily in the daily areas on Belsavis and Corellia. They also have a chance of being found in the Grade 6 PVP crafting boxes.

The only use for them is for synthweavers to craft the Alpha-Wave Inhibitor which is required on the Nightmare Pilgrim world boss on Voss. The crystals can be traded and stored in guild banks, but cannot be sold on the GTN. The pattern for the Alpha Wave Inhibitor can be bought off the Belsavis daily commendation vendor in the first daily area on Belsavis for 10 daily commendations.
Seraii Fel - Sniper
Cali Killed Nox
Now Recruiting - Apply Today

chillinvillain
04.13.2012 , 12:38 PM | #16
I got some from the PVP turn-in boxes, but i found i couldn't put them up on the GTN...though they do not say bound.

< D I V I S I O N S I X >
[ Tor-DivisionSix.com ] [ PvP / Story ]
[ WebComic ] [ Information ]

Bubbzino
04.13.2012 , 12:52 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by littlegrubbers View Post
Perfect Upari Crystals have their own unique node that has a small chance to replace an Upari Crystal node when respawning. You can find them easily in the daily areas on Belsavis and Corellia. They also have a chance of being found in the Grade 6 PVP crafting boxes.

The only use for them is for synthweavers to craft the Alpha-Wave Inhibitor which is required on the Nightmare Pilgrim world boss on Voss. The crystals can be traded and stored in guild banks, but cannot be sold on the GTN. The pattern for the Alpha Wave Inhibitor can be bought off the Belsavis daily commendation vendor in the first daily area on Belsavis for 10 daily commendations.
Synthweavers do not use this mat to create the alphawave inhibitor, artificers and I can't remember the other crafting skill that creates them but it's not synthweaving.

I can't say that they don't spawn on Corellia but I do know that they have a very slow spawn time in the heroic daily area of Belsavis and they they can also be found in grade 6 pvp crafting boxes.

I didn't try selling the actual Perfect Upari Crystals on the GTN due to the fact that I was using them to make the inhibitors which I guarantee 100% CAN be sold on the GTN.

chillinvillain
04.13.2012 , 12:53 PM | #18
yeah, Armstech's are the others http://www.torhead.com/item/eTtuXwD/...wave-inhibitor

where did you get your schematic?

< D I V I S I O N S I X >
[ Tor-DivisionSix.com ] [ PvP / Story ]
[ WebComic ] [ Information ]

Bubbzino
04.13.2012 , 01:04 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by chillinvillain View Post
yeah, Armstech's are the others http://www.torhead.com/item/eTtuXwD/...wave-inhibitor

where did you get your schematic?
Yeah I was just looking around on torhead and saw that it was armstech that was able to make the other item.

I got the schematic from one of the daily comms vendors on Belsavis. Can't remember their name but they sell them for 10 daily comms. Not too sure if you can buy them from the other daily vendors but I would assume you could get it on Ilum or Corellia as well.

Malinok
04.20.2012 , 09:54 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Bubbzino View Post
Yeah I was just looking around on torhead and saw that it was armstech that was able to make the other item.

I got the schematic from one of the daily comms vendors on Belsavis. Can't remember their name but they sell them for 10 daily comms. Not too sure if you can buy them from the other daily vendors but I would assume you could get it on Ilum or Corellia as well.
+

Does anyone know if they are "rare" enough that people will pay good money for them?

How many of them are required to craft the item needed for Voss World Boss?

I have been going out of my way to collect them on Belsavis after finishing up my dailies up north. If you farm every node that spawns there, I find they respawn quicker, in 30 minutes I will loot 4-6 of them....Needless to say I have more Upari than I know what to do with, and a stack of Perfect I cant do anything with as Im a synthweaver
Forge Triumph

Berothius - Lightning Launching Dot Dispenser
Agríàs - Pebble Pushing Force Flinger