Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who has cancelled their subscription due to the horrid PVP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Who has cancelled their subscription due to the horrid PVP?

WarSiren
04.12.2012 , 08:30 PM | #121
I'm not going to lie, Playing my fresh new level 50 warrior I just re leveled because there are no server transfers and my other 50 warrior is trapped on a blah server and getting 0 Credits, 0 Valor, and 0 Comms when I'm trying but getting slaughtered is flat out insulting and makes me feel like I just wasted a huge chunk of my time.

*edit*
After finally grinding the credits to buy the recruit gear on my fresh 50 on my new server she was pretty broke after buying all the training speeder (I did this day before 1.2) I was broke and couldn't afford the Recruit gear. When I finally grinded the creds for the recruit gear it made the difference between night and day.

They essentially made expertise mandatory for PvP and the recruit gear is a must have or earning more than 2 medals is an unfun struggle. Once you get the recruit gear 4+ is very manageable.

So while I retract my anceling. I do think the PvP system needs tweaked some more.
The Koda Legacy
Master Zhar Lestin OK Who Pulled
Tythona ~ ~ M'alice ~ ~ Promethea ~ ~ Caliya
Juggernaut ~~~ Assassin ~~~ Sniper ~~~ Powertech

Kisca
04.12.2012 , 08:31 PM | #122
I was a healing sage that was working on valor rank 76, I never really minded that it seemed to take longer. The problem is now when i go up against premades, people that can actually play I have no chance at all. I cant keep myself alive let alone heal anyone.

Also canceled my subscription

Merkinz
04.12.2012 , 08:32 PM | #123
im sick of reading all these ghostwriter posts from bioware talking this up

JustTray
04.12.2012 , 08:34 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Merkinz View Post
im sick of reading all these ghostwriter posts from bioware talking this up
They have to do somethjng. 30 days gametime was just an admission of faut stemming from massive unsubs

Glaemar
04.12.2012 , 08:35 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by karlmonster View Post
hey thats me. (and not because of the sorc nerfs. the games problems go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay deeper than any class balance issues.)
Funny things is, i unsub last month and all my friends was saying c'mon stay a little while and see what the next patch will do for you! Now i've just unsub and i'm done with this game. Be realistic, better games are out there! Gaming is a big part of having fun but when frustration come in, there's noting fun about it!

I'm wearing full set of battlemaster and i was kinda proud cause it gaves some challenge to my challengers (players) and i was hard to kill (even as a sage). Now you say?

Remember when you was wearing centurion or even less gear? it was the same feeling!
Life goes down so freaking quickly you can't really react! (i mean more then usually)

Now the new set is like battlemaster set (war hero set)

I'm just tired to getting nerf patch after patch.... I'm not only playing a sage btw!

It was good times tough ( beta player). But now it's enough i can't take it anymore!

For thoses who played again, just play and have fun. This is the important thing about a video game. And for thoses in my situation i simpatize with you guys...

seriously? what the devs was thinking..... An auto-unsub features perhaps?

lol
/im out good luck all and have fun!

Vinak
04.12.2012 , 08:39 PM | #126
I Canceled as soon as I realized they really were going live with the changes. Player feedback be damned. I only have 4 days left on my sub.
>████TootsieRollŪ████<
MXX ______.________CCCLXVII

gabbystaff
04.12.2012 , 08:45 PM | #127
i left today and this is always the track record when EA gets their greedy hands on a company,as long as the money is rolling in they can give a damm about design and where do these programmers come from the darkside of jupiter? 6 years of development and you think that giving 0 valor,0 credit,0 xp seems ok when you put a multiple gear leveling system in pvp at lvl 50? anyone who is not at rank 60 will have to hope and pray for half the team to be battlemasters and above to think of winning a wz due to this gear leveling you have to go threw.
To conquer others is to have power...
To conquer yourself is to know the way.

Awayy
04.12.2012 , 08:49 PM | #128
I'm healing for about the same on my seer in 1.2 in wzs, but its just fun at all anymore.
The play style is complete trash. Heals are not situational enough, healing has too much of a rotation feel to it, hots are too weak, feels sluggish, and the burst healing is nearly non-existent.

I cancelled my subscription. Three others will probably follow me to another game. The only thing that would bring me back is a complete revamp of the three healing trees.

Undeadbanana
04.12.2012 , 08:54 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Awayy View Post
I'm healing for about the same on my seer in 1.2 in wzs, but its just fun at all anymore.
The play style is complete trash. Heals are not situational enough, healing has too much of a rotation feel to it, hots are too weak, feels sluggish, and the burst healing is nearly non-existent.

I cancelled my subscription. Three others will probably follow me to another game. The only thing that would bring me back is a complete revamp of the three healing trees.
I agree with this. I play as a Sorc healer and healing is really slow now. Which doesn't make sense in a fast paced enviroment. I can't even heal myself vs 1-2 people and run away anymore. I feel like I just hit level 50 all over again.
I like to lurk

americanaussie
04.12.2012 , 08:54 PM | #130
I know this isn't going to be popular, but wow, do you all have absolutely nothing better to do than go on forums of games that you've quit playing and still complain? Wow...just wow...if, as you say, there are better games out there, then by all means go play them and quit wasting your time complaining on here. It won't make you feel any better.