Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who has cancelled their subscription due to the horrid PVP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Who has cancelled their subscription due to the horrid PVP?

Merkinz
04.12.2012 , 08:09 PM | #111
They f up star wars galaxy now they f up this game....wow thx for pissing off everybody bioware

Vishos
04.12.2012 , 08:11 PM | #112
i went month to month canceling for D3. tired of broken lame Beta i been paying 15 bucks a month for. that regresses every patch. We are still in Beta right? Wait that was back in Dec. i should have unsubbed after Jan
Don't pick on me! I sharpen my toe nails and i kick really hard!

Kisca
04.12.2012 , 08:12 PM | #113
Just canceled,

You ruined sage healers.

Jeopardydd
04.12.2012 , 08:15 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Kisca View Post
Just canceled,

You ruined sage healers.
it's crazy. the new stuff is one thing, but people have been yelling about the lack of medals for healers since I was in beta.

that part of the problem is nothing new (although I know you are talking about the healing nerf).

bioware just isn't listening.

kirorx
04.12.2012 , 08:21 PM | #115
I find your warzones lack of credits disturbing

SpaceGaunt
04.12.2012 , 08:22 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeopardydd View Post
it's crazy. the new stuff is one thing, but people have been yelling about the lack of medals for healers since I was in beta.

that part of the problem is nothing new (although I know you are talking about the healing nerf).

bioware just isn't listening.
I'm a level 50 CM, Valor Rank 56.

I'm not gona lie, the resource management is different. Quite a bit more challenging.

The FIRST warzone I played was voidstar, and I received 12 Medals.

I'm sure people will say "No you did not!!!!" but I did.
"I learned a long time ago, never argue with stupid people. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
-HelinCarnate

AxelJacobs
04.12.2012 , 08:25 PM | #117
I cancelled as soon as they said that ranked warzones weren't coming in 1.2..
Zoidburg - The best Bounty Hunter Tempest ever saw

xWarPiggx
04.12.2012 , 08:25 PM | #118
I love 1.2

This game is explosively well done for it's age. I have been playing for a little more than a month. By far the best MMO and game experience, to date. I have been playing MMO since it was text based MUDS.

Thank you Bioware. This game is amazing and even better!

Jeopardydd
04.12.2012 , 08:26 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by SpaceGaunt View Post
I'm a level 50 CM, Valor Rank 56.

I'm not gona lie, the resource management is different. Quite a bit more challenging.

The FIRST warzone I played was voidstar, and I received 12 Medals.

I'm sure people will say "No you did not!!!!" but I did.

i believe you. it certainly can happen.

but try getting a lot of medals while your team is getting rolled. you get a huge penalty for the loss and get very few medals because you are always dead as soon as the enemy gets in range to kill you and because your teammates are constantly dead.

which might even be ok if it weren't for the fact that some of us are solo-queuers on servers with faction imbalances, which means that we get rolled a lot and that will only get worse when only the winning team makes progress towards better gear.

booshido
04.12.2012 , 08:28 PM | #120
TBH, the game took a step in the right direction with 1.2.

It still fails miserably for world pvp, unless players supprt this and organize skirmishes (battle royals) themselves. It's still a farcry from a dynamic PvP environment, but where's the surprise?

If you canceled because of 1.2, I'd say at this stage of the game, you're just crying for attention. SWTOR was never meant to be PvP centric, a fact we all knew before early start began.