Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

StephenReid
04.12.2012 , 02:40 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by RenzoMalice View Post
where do i get my tauntaun >.>
Assuming you qualify, the Legacy Tauntaun Ram will be delivered to your in-game mail by April 24th, 2012, 11:59pm CDT.

More info is on the Legacy Promotion page.

Deemzies
04.12.2012 , 02:40 PM | #62
Not that we don't appreciate the gifts, but just because I don't have one single lvl 50 doesn't mean I haven't been p(l)aying for as long as those that have a 50. I just like making alts...
Just saying..

Tulock
04.12.2012 , 02:41 PM | #63
While I have a 50 several of my friends are altaholics who haven't managed one yet despite playing for quite a while. I think it would be nice if some consideration was paid to those who have kept up their subs but haven't gotten a toon to 50 yet.

Kamiztheman
04.12.2012 , 02:41 PM | #64
I'm gonna go ahead and say that the 30 days free game times for the level 50 dedicated players in more a hint in the direction of how BW felt like they slapped their pvp community in the face with the late notifcation of no Ranked WZs. You should never expect something free from a business. They are doing it out of generosity to compinsate the people that they knew they upset, and it was clearly stated that they were sorry they couldn't release it on time. So hats off to BW for being such a good sport and taking everything in stride. ( I do not have a lvl 50 nor do I even pvp)

Seliana
04.12.2012 , 02:41 PM | #65
Actually that's pretty cool Bioware

Thanks!
The Jedi Lie

smartalectwo
04.12.2012 , 02:41 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
IT SHOULD BE BASED ON NUMBER OF HOURS PLAYED.
I imagine that if it was - say, 2,000 hours, for example - then there'd be a lot of sad, unhappy folk with only 1,980 to 1,999 hours logged.

:/ Them's the breaks. Asking customer service as suggested above is a good idea, though.
There is no try.

drakenya
04.12.2012 , 02:41 PM | #67
I've taken my time and enjoy the game, focused on three different characters (for the story, to level with different people/friends). I'm currently sitting at 43 but have been subbed since early access.

Yeah, I sure feel like a valued customer now. I didn't realize I should have powered through the stuff just to get to 50 so I could get all the free stuff and then go back and enjoy myself. Thought I could enjoy the ride as I leveled; guess it's not as nice this way.

Urael
04.12.2012 , 02:41 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by BrotherNefarius View Post
Why reward only level 50 players? We have payed the same amount as them. Maybe even played as much as them. Why not reward those who dont rush through content, who have a family or other preocupations? We enjoy the game the same as most level 50 players.

I am not understanding this at all...

We could have played MORE than them MORE ACTUAL HOURS.

IT SHOULD BE BASED OFF THE NUMBER OF HOURS PLAYED SINCE LAUNCH!!!!!

NOT space barring and zerging to 50.

Revcis
04.12.2012 , 02:42 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Sandriell View Post
Wow. What a huge slap in the face to all the people who don't rush through and actually take the time to fully enjoy the game

My highest (out of 6 characters) is only level 43. I have played very nearly everyday since early access.

How does level even being to translate to dedication?
that's because they don't want the PVPers to leave. They allready know your going to stay!

Golana
04.12.2012 , 02:42 PM | #70
The TaunTaun will be delivered via ingame email by the 24th April. Bit of a wait, but a reckon with the release of 1.2 a free goodie bag is not that high on their list of to-do's.