Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zosimah
04.12.2012 , 02:19 PM | #11
For those people who unsubbed today due to the patch problems, will they still receive the items mentioned since their accounts are still in good standing and have time left?
The Universe is indifferent, she makes no distinction between good and evil.

ktkenshinx
04.12.2012 , 02:19 PM | #12
Good gesture, but why on earth is the "FREE MONTH FOR LEVEL 50s" not in the title of this thread? That seems a lot more relevant than the other information, given how the forums are basically in open revolt.

This is a great business gesture by BW, but they need to emphasize it.
The Outlaw Miyke Fink: Scrapper, Prophecy of the Five
See you, space cowboys!: Formerly of Brown Coats
---THE SCRAPPER'S HANDBOOK: A PvP Guide---

RenzoMalice
04.12.2012 , 02:19 PM | #13
where do i get my tauntaun >.>
Where is your god now?

PoeticRex
04.12.2012 , 02:20 PM | #14
Has this been added to our accounts or is it later today?

Thourton
04.12.2012 , 02:21 PM | #15
So I'm definitely thrilled about this, but I feel bad for my friend who has three level 30+ characters and a smattering of others but no 50's yet, and he's been playing since Early Access.

SCNative
04.12.2012 , 02:21 PM | #16
Looking forward to playing 1.2. Wish I had gone ahead and taken my mid-40 character to 50 instead of starting a bunch of alts... but his server was so dead...

Mordant
04.12.2012 , 02:21 PM | #17
30 days free for lvl 50 players...great news for them. Too bad for me...I mean I have a 45, 41, 36, 33 and so on...so i like to play a lot of different characters, just my play style. But I am just as a dedicated player as those with 50's.

Not trying to complain too much, but the choice for this reward does not necessarily reward your dedicated players, just those that got to 50....oh well.
"100 per cent of us die, and the percentage cannot be increased."
--CS Lewis--
Lone Star

Castalya
04.12.2012 , 02:22 PM | #18
I don't know about you, but I'm almost more excited about a baby tauntaun than 30 days of free play. Much appreciated!

StephenReid
04.12.2012 , 02:22 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Cmdluke View Post
one question though, is the tauntaun pet the same one being given away at conventions or will it be a different one?
This is a different pet from the Tauntaun Fawn, which was recently given away at PAX East.

Psiwolf
04.12.2012 , 02:22 PM | #20
Wow... This is completely unexpepected and un-EA like.. Their subs must be dropping at an incredible rate. o.o;
Please Guard Me In PvP!
(Un)Official Rakata Mind Prison Forums:
http://www.rakatamindprison.com