Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want my giggle back!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I want my giggle back!

Xanatharia
04.12.2012 , 12:58 PM | #1
I thought the giggle was a great way to tell when TA proc. If it annoys others maybe add something in the sound option to turn off other player sounds rather than just get rid of it.

Noyjitat
04.12.2012 , 02:38 PM | #2
Damn... I was really hoping this was a bug. I liked my giggle so much Give it back please... for those that don't like hearing us giggle give them the option to turn it off.

Crezelle
04.12.2012 , 02:58 PM | #3
i cant stand the new sound
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

yoshikage-sama
04.13.2012 , 04:15 AM | #4
everyone who wants the giggle back should do the ingame bug report and say that theres something wrong with ours agents. say we cant hear our giggles. do this enough times and with time theyll bring it back.

Majspuffen
04.13.2012 , 04:21 AM | #5
They said that the issue was that if there were more than one agent in the area it could be confusing or something like that? Correct me if I'm wrong, I can't really remember. It seemed like a trivial issue.

Anyways, if that was the issue, how about only letting you hear the sound effect? I don't think other players care too much about your procs. I want the giggle back as well, the grappling hook sound effect we've got now... it feels like I'm getting a wedgie everytime TA procs :/
Lambaste!
Best talent in the Galaxy!

Noyjitat
04.13.2012 , 06:22 AM | #6
All that beta time and the game being live months later its suddenly confusing huh? Yeah right... Did anyone really ever complain about the giggle? I don't recall anyone on the flashpoint/operations groups that I was with saying a thing about it.

Rebus_Sohal
04.13.2012 , 06:22 AM | #7
I hate the new generic starwars noise #23 and want my damned giggle back!

JadeMoon
04.13.2012 , 06:28 AM | #8
This was seriously one of the reasons I went Agent/Smuggler, the giggle was such a unique feature and fun to hear, now this generic sound effect that replaced it makes my ears cringe every time I hear it.

Bring my giggle back.

Synaesthesia
04.13.2012 , 06:43 AM | #9
Bring back the giggle!

Aldorus
04.13.2012 , 06:45 AM | #10
No more giggle? LOL, thats seriously why I made an agent. Looks like he is only good for the buff now, wait, isnt that all my toons...yep, thanks for the nerf. Looks like its time to roll a assassin or sniper.