Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not getting it...

Zutha
12.17.2011 , 04:09 AM | #11
Is this the new topic of the day to whine about?

thomasgallant
12.17.2011 , 04:13 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zutha View Post
Is this the new topic of the day to whine about?
yes it is..

and likely all of the servers will experience a drop in population in a month or so.

I imagine all of those .I am canceling my pre order whiners will end their early access and then never play again ( one could hope ) but likely like most games the server cues will die down in a bit. shrug.

when people say re roll on a new server you do realize that you do not have to delete your main character right? just gives you something to do when the servers are bogged
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

LordPoncho
12.17.2011 , 01:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CapuchinSeven View Post
AND in doing so, totally destroying the whole "create your guild before the game opens and it will be in game waiting for you" setup that Bioware had going.

I'm not even effected by that, I'm un-guilded, but even I can see why you guys are not even thinking before you type.
No amount of logistics would have told them which servers will be populated. They spread the guilds out based on information provided.

So whining is making you look like a complete moron.

Notannos
12.17.2011 , 01:09 PM | #14
Greetings

We understand that the server capacity and queues can be a source of frustration. Our teams are constantly monitoring the situation. We currently have a thread discussing this topic and ask that you continue the conversation here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=42699. We will now be closing this thread to help keep the forums organized.