Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

XBloodFetishX
04.14.2012 , 11:50 PM | #401
Any word yet on where to get the Ice Scrabbler Livers? Someone mentioned a turrets or towers daily on ilum - could they clarify? It it a drop, a bioanalysis scan? Which mission is this talking about?

XBloodFetishX
04.15.2012 , 12:08 AM | #402
I think my roommate located the ingredients - going to check it out now. May have an idea on where to find the little guy once we have the jerky. Will post once we know more. If it works, we will start posting the jerky on GTN.

Weftyo
04.15.2012 , 12:22 AM | #403
Quote: Originally Posted by XBloodFetishX View Post
I think my roommate located the ingredients - going to check it out now. May have an idea on where to find the little guy once we have the jerky. Will post once we know more. If it works, we will start posting the jerky on GTN.
The jerky and all the ingredients have been located. The missing piece is the taunlet. Or at least the dead tauntaun mother that someone spoke of in a previous post.
-W

KurganNazzir
04.15.2012 , 12:24 AM | #404
Any word yet on where to get the Ice Scrabbler Livers? Someone mentioned a turrets or towers daily on ilum - could they clarify? It it a drop, a bioanalysis scan? Which mission is this talking about?
The liver is an ingredient for Bioanalysis people to make the Jerky. I got the liver Friday off of a Republic soldier while doing the Imperial daily to kill them at the old Jedi Temple.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

XBloodFetishX
04.15.2012 , 01:18 AM | #405
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
The liver is an ingredient for Bioanalysis people to make the Jerky. I got the liver Friday off of a Republic soldier while doing the Imperial daily to kill them at the old Jedi Temple.
That an Ilum dailiy?

Hazado
04.15.2012 , 01:19 AM | #406
That an Ilum dailiy?
Yes, I also got an ice scrabbler liver doing that quest today.

Djevora
04.15.2012 , 01:31 AM | #407
Subscribing. Good information on here guys, nice work.
BANTHA FIDDLERS
FlashpointsPvPOperations
Join our friendly, mature members on Luka Sene (EU)

TBFTE
04.15.2012 , 02:03 AM | #408
need a tip for the where

MisterMuse
04.15.2012 , 02:27 AM | #409
Left of the first Dune...

If you travel to the left when you arrive at the Dune Sea (Republic) you arrive at the Wreck of Stardream... I've no recolection of the place before 1.2 so it could have something to do with the pet...
Raysho - Hybrid Sage
FahÚr - Combat Sentinel
JahÝr - Vigilance Guardian
SahÝr - Assault Vanguard

Annedromeda
04.15.2012 , 02:28 AM | #410
Subbing just in case I get any info that can be helpful to other players =)
When a man dies, a swarm of highly charged energies deserts the body and goes out into space entering another cycle of life. These energies have an IMMORTAL nature. -Thomas Edison