Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

imperialmerc
04.14.2012 , 06:42 PM | #381
I just read this whole thread start to finish and although I have yet to get in game I am super amped about this pet. Like the OP I have a pet addiction. I'll join in the search tomorrow although I'll probobly get my Orobirds first.
Lagro level 60 Mercenary Sezzid level 60 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 55 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kam'ina level 60 Jedi Sentinel
Liadra level 56 Sith Assassin You're going down

KurganNazzir
04.14.2012 , 06:54 PM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by Meowzette View Post
Not sure if this is in anyway related to the ongong mystery but the SWTOR Community Manager has been tweeting since yesterday that something important will happen or be announced on Tatooine tomorrow (Sunday) morning before "mid-day". In an interview he said: “Make sure you are on the servers on sunday morning. Tatooine in particular.”
Who is tweeting this because it sure isn't Stephen Reid, the community manager. I also don't see anything from Courtney Woods, Joveth, Michelle Archer, or anyone else so either you've been duped, you're full of it, or I'm just not seeing who you're talking about. In other words, give us a link.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

gsrce
04.14.2012 , 07:58 PM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
Who is tweeting this because it sure isn't Stephen Reid, the community manager. I also don't see anything from Courtney Woods, Joveth, Michelle Archer, or anyone else so either you've been duped, you're full of it, or I'm just not seeing who you're talking about. In other words, give us a link.
I can verify it's there, look harder. (On Stephen's)
Isny
Guild Leader of Momento Mori on the Ajunta Pall RP-PVP Server

RokDalor
04.14.2012 , 08:01 PM | #384
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
its on stephens he says a good time to be on is before midday IE: the morning.
In hoc signo vinces
http://www.swtor.com/r/xnqYzm

Iven
04.14.2012 , 08:13 PM | #385
4 hours..... but i dont found the Place where i can find the Tauntaun Pet........ any ideas?

KurganNazzir
04.14.2012 , 08:32 PM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by gsrce View Post
I can verify it's there, look harder. (On Stephen's)
Quote: Originally Posted by RokDalor View Post
its on stephens he says a good time to be on is before midday IE: the morning.

No wonder it was easy to miss, it was in reply to someone and unless you follow both or you clicked on Mr. Reid's reply to see the conversation, you would never know.

Thanks, everyone.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

dipstik
04.14.2012 , 09:04 PM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by DrossHoplite View Post
The ice scrabbler liver and ice scrabbler jerky are two different items. The liver is used as a crafting ingredient in order to make the jerky, which in turn gies you the buff.

Hope this clarifies things.
I understand the difference. I was referring to the person who posted that they got the jerky off a non world boss mob. If bigfootnz said liver, I would not be as surprised.

Skolops
04.14.2012 , 09:11 PM | #388
/I read through most of Stephen's tweets back to Friday, and there are a number of interesting things in there.

In particular, someone asked him about the tauntauns and he said that one was from the CE Vendor (which we knew), but that others were from a mission and some were event related.

The mission comment is interesting as that would indicate there is some mission that needs to be picked up. Now, some have found a tauntaun from defeating Gargath, who is part of the new speeder mission. IS this what he was referring to, or, is there something else to be found?

What of the "event related" tauntaun(s)? May this simply refer to the legacy promotion, or to something else, such as this tweet about being on Tatooine tomorrow morning? As for being on Tatooine tomorrrow morning. a more recent tweet additionally says in response to a question about where on Tatooine to be that we ought to "take a left at the first sand dune and keep going." What might this mean?

Meowzette
04.14.2012 , 09:23 PM | #389
Quote: Originally Posted by jazzllanna View Post
Do you have a link or anything for this? I do not see anything talking aout being in tattooine tmr.
@Rockjaw is the Community Manager's Twitter name. I saw the tweets come thru yesterday and today and the best I could do is bring up a search for you here: https://twitter.com/#!/search/%40rockjaw%20sunday I hope this works. Otherwise find @Rockjaw and just scroll thru tweets since yesterday morning.

shimmer
04.14.2012 , 09:31 PM | #390
ill tell you this...ill be taking my NVSCCS with me