Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

to many qq messed up the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
to many qq messed up the game

KaneCG
04.12.2012 , 11:47 AM | #1
ok played several MMORPGS. wow, swg, guild wars, to name a few. as i see it you nerf a sorc in almost all aspects but then you buff a commando healer. (read patch notes) lowered cost and cast time of a healer that wears heavy armour and has a big gun( lol) but sorc they get nerfed down and they were light armour and can be soloed by have the poppulation. and even worse now. ORiginally was stated that artifice would be first to craft new stuff and yes you did do a couple crystals but as of 1.2 they did not get anything serious like some of the other crew skills.
While reading the patch notes i did see that the combat medic was nerfed a bit. i see more of all classes getting buffed but heals have be drasticlly been reduced almost to an unfair amount.

Please Explain or convience me that what has been done is more level across the board. expessionlly when it comes to the commado medic and the sorc heals. almost no one could 1v1 a commando before yet still looks like the same thing will happen

ok look for the poeple who critize spelling more than life. i know i have gramatical error's the point is even after reading patch notes several times and then discussing it with other players of different skill levels most sorc's are chooseing different roles based on bio-ware's nerf of you people who felt they were over powered. if you want to look at over powered looke at the repblic side sage even after the nerf they are still over powered

Saerith
04.12.2012 , 11:49 AM | #2
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, do you? Commando healers got nerfed big time.
Jaime'lannister - Saerýth
The Starkrend Legacy
Halcyon of Jedi Covenant

Xiep
04.12.2012 , 12:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KaneCG View Post
ok played several MMORPGS. wow, swg, guild wars, to name a few. as i see it you nerf a sorc in almost all aspects but then you buff a commando healer. (read patch notes) lowered cost and cast time of a healer that wears heavy armour and has a big gun( lol) but sorc they get nerfed down and they were light armour and can be soloed by have the poppulation. and even worse now. ORiginally was stated that artifice would be first to craft new stuff and yes you did do a couple crystals but as of 1.2 they did not get anything serious like some of the other crew skills.
While reading the patch notes i did see that the combat medic was nerfed a bit. i see more of all classes getting buffed but heals have be drasticlly been reduced almost to an unfair amount.

Please Explain or convience me that what has been done is more level across the board. expessionlly when it comes to the commado medic and the sorc heals. almost no one could 1v1 a commando before yet still looks like the same thing will happen
Hi,

Re read patch notes, specially tropper/Bounty Hunter paragraph. Do you realize that comando healer and combat medic are the same class?
Actually myself as an human is a bug. I'm a wook.

NoFishing
04.12.2012 , 12:03 PM | #4
As i see it you nerf a sorc in almost all aspects but then you buff a commando healer. (read patch notes) lowered cost and cast time of a healer that wears heavy armour and has a big gun( lol) but sorc they get nerfed down and they were light armour and can be soloed by have the poppulation.
Whaaat?
Field Training now increases critical chance by 1% per point.
Nerf, was 2% per point
Field Triage now reduces the cost of Medical Probe by 1 (down from 2).
Nerf, MP costs more now.
Kolto Bomb now affects up to 4 targets (up from 3), improving reliability in group and Operation situations.
Buff to AoE.
Kolto Residue now increases all healing received by 3% (down from 5%).
Nerf to AoE.
Psych Aid no longer reduces the cost of Field Aid. It now causes Field Aid to heal the target for a small amount.
Not a nerf or buff, mostly just matches the equivalent sage clense.
Supercharge Cells now restores 1 Energy Cell (down from 2) when used and increases all damage and healing dealt by 5% (down from 10%).
Nerf.
The shield applied by Kolto Bomb now reduces damage taken by 5% (down from 10%).
Nerf.
Trauma Probe now costs 2 Energy Cells to activate.
And Nerf.

Seriously, I agree that sages got whacked hard, but commando medics got whacked at least as badly.

Datamonger
04.12.2012 , 12:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiep View Post
2st. Your wiriting skills are amazing.
First off, I agree with your post. But I just couldn't let this line slide. You can't criticize someone else's writing ability and then have yours riddled with mistakes as well.

grandmthethird
04.12.2012 , 12:09 PM | #6
HAAAHAAAHAAA good one i needed a laugh work is dragging
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

StoneGaijin
04.12.2012 , 12:15 PM | #7
this is my favorite thread ever, .... I'm serious.
(The Real) StoneGaijin
SWG Vet (Alpha 2002 to Server move 2008) - Kettemoor
LOTRO Vet (Closed Beta 2006 to Jan. 2012) - Gladden
that's just plain Style, rolled up in awesome.... you're welcome.

KrittaB
04.12.2012 , 12:18 PM | #8
subscribed, seriously lol

I think just the fact that he admits that he gets defeated by half the population is pretty much all we need to know.

lineschmidt
04.12.2012 , 12:19 PM | #9

1. Why don't you read the patchnotes yourself? I mean, you clearly didn't understand them the first time around

2. Why should i convince of anything? What makes you think i care enough about you to do that?

Kaonis
04.12.2012 , 12:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Datamonger View Post
First off, I agree with your post. But I just couldn't let this line slide. You can't criticize someone else's writing ability and then have yours riddled with mistakes as well.
There's a severe difference between someone making a typo or a slight error here or there, and someone who has a mess of errors and shows a complete lack of communicative skills.